The Past is the Past

Springtrap POV
I still hurt. All these damn spring locks are VERY uncomfortable. Then again, that's probably because they're all buried into my rotting flesh and bones. Ow. They are a constant reminder of what I have done in the past. I still remember those little kiddies' screams as I plunged my weapon into their feeble bodies. I loved it. What? What was that? Oh, whatever. I was still pondering in my thoughts when I suddenly heard the door open. I quickly pretended to be inactive. I watched as that white fox entered. She gasped as she saw me. She slowly approached me and put a hand on my chest. "What happened to you?" She quietly whispered. She then noticed all of the rotting organs and dried blood. She looked terrified. She moved her hand up to my cheek and slowly lifted my mask. She gasped as she saw what was left of my corpse. She hastily closed my mask and ran out. "Mari!" I heard her call.

Mangle POV
I was terrified. That rabbit had a human corpse inside of his suit! I closed his mask and ran out for Mari. I called her name and she immediately came rushing over. "What is it?" She asked hastily. "The b-bunny, h-he he h-h-h-has a c-corpse inside of him!" Mari looked utterly shocked. She told me to show her. I led her to the back room. I told her how his masks lifts up. She followed my instructions and when she opened it, well, let's just say I never knew her mask could look so terrified. She carefully inspected it. Suddenly, the rabbit moved. "Just what do you think you're doing?" It said rasping. It's jaw moved, which looked weird without the top half. He slowly stood up and closed his mask. "Ever heard o' personal space?" He said. Mari still looked scared shitless. "That corpse, w-what is it? Why does a rabbit like you have one inside of you?" He looked confused, then he seemed to realize. "First of all, my name is Springtrap, and that corpse, well, that's me."

Mari POV
I was completely confused "What do you mean?" I said. "Well, you'd have to know my past, and I really don't want to talk about that." He said. It was then I had an idea. "You don't have to." I said. I put my hand on his chest and began to look into his past. The first thing I saw was a pizzeria call Fredbear's Family Diner. It looked small, but was pretty crowded. I saw two animatronics. There was a yellow bear and rabbit. Wait, that rabbit, is that... Springtrap!? "Actually, that's Springbonnie, the original one." I heard Springtrap's voice say. So he can hear my thoughts. Great. I gathered details on them, and learned that they used springlocks to become a suit. Interesting. They also easily malfunction. I looked further. I saw a new pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I saw that the old two robots were stored here. I noticed a purple man put on the old Springbonnie suit. He lured five kids into a back room. I watched in horror as he killed the one by one. Why was this a part of Springtrap's past? Was he one of the kids? But, that makes no sense. I looked further. I saw the corpses of the kids, and suddenly, a puppet came in. He looked exactly like me and was sexy as hell. FOCUS MARI! He... wait, is he stuffing those kids into the suits!? I watched in horror as the suits seemed to come to life. Twitching and moaning and all sorts of weird shit. Suddenly, that same purple man walked in dressed in a night guard's uniform. For a while I watched as he was hunted by those... things. He eventually grabbed an axe and smashed them to pieces. I watched as the spirits of the kids rose out of the suits, and chased him into the safe room. The man hid in the Springbonnie suit, and began to laugh and gloat over those "bastard kids." Suddenly, the puppet appeared again, and almost instantly, I could hear as the spring locks all malfunctioned and unfolded at once, crushing the man inside. He was bleeding all over, and let out multiple screams of agony and pain. He then fell limp. Suddenly, the scenery changed. I was in Fazbear's Fright. I heard a phone call talking about someone finding one, a real one. Then something about a crappy cosplay. She heard a creek and metal thumps. And guess who was there? None other than Springtrap. The murderer who got what he deserved. She had seen enough. She backed out and gasped, coming back to reality. She saw that Mangle had her hand on her shoulder, meaning she saw everything too. I looked at Springtrap and shouted "YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED THEM! YOU DESERVE TO BE IN THAT SUIT!" I was furious! He killed kids! FIVE OF THEM! That's why he was so brutal to the guard! He's nothing not a murderer! Mangle was next to me crying. She looked at him and said "Springtrap? How long have you been in that suit?" Springtrap looked solemn. "Over 30 years." He said. Mangle cried even more and she rushed over and... hugged him?

Mangle POV
30 years? Nobody deserves that! I ran over and embraced him. He looked so sad! I looked up at him and he simply said "How can you even stand to be next to a monster like me?" I began to sob. "You're not a monster!" I said. How could he even think that!? "Yes, I am. I killed children, and I got what I deserved." I couldn't believe what I had seen. He had been a human? He died from that suit! And then he was trapped in it for 30 years. He pushed me away and went to sit on the table. Before he could turn off I asked him "Springtrap, can you still feel those springlocks?" I was scared of what his answer would be. He looked at me sadly and said "Yes. They hurt like hell. Everytime I move, I can feel them tearing further into me. It hurts to even speak." He said. His voice was so raspy it was sad. Mari walked out furiously. I don't think she liked what she saw. I watched as Springtrap turned off. I don't know what came over me, but I walked over and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I'll help you through the pain." I said quietly. I then walked out the room, blushing madly at what I'd just done.