Help Me!

Springtrap POV

I'm a monster. I deserve everything that came my way. I don't care what these knock-offs say. I've been here for about a year now. Mari still won't let me in. Odd thing is, nobody seems to come here. I guess it was shut down like my place. After the fire.... whatever. It doesn't matter now. I heard a noise to my left, and turned to see Springbonnie there. Ugh. Her again!? I thought. She was incredibly annoying. Always trying to flirt and cuddle. She does know I'm not like her right? I learned that these new models are actually capable of fucking and all that. Whoever made them is a massive pervert, which is absolutely disgusting. She approached me with something behind her back. "Hi!" She said loudly. I merely grunted in response, not wanting to deal with her right now. She revealed what she was hiding and it was a..... toolbox? "I'm gonna try and fix you!" She said excitedly. I laughed. "You- you think I haven't already tried!" I said still laughing. "Trust me... I'm way beyond repair. With my corpse here, you can't fit much else." She looked down disappointed. She set it down and sat next to me. She looked a little down now. "Look, I tried to convince Mari to let you back in. She only said she'd think about it. Hell, even Freddy and Bonnie are trying to now!" I chuckled. She sighed and walked back into the building. I sat there for hours until it was dark. Until I heard footsteps and looked to see a man who looked to be in his 40s mumbling something about "raping those pieces of junk" while walking towards the pizzaria. He broke a window and climbed through. I heard a scream. Springbonnie's scream. This pissed me off. I got up and walked into the building. I didn't care what Mari said. She was in trouble.

Freddy POV

A man broke in and tied us all up! He gagged us and brought Springbonnie into the office. I could hear her cries and sobs. It was terrible! Why wasn't anyone doing something!? I heard a clank and a growl and Igasped through my gag. Springtrap stood at the edge of the hallway and he looked pissed. His eyes were blood red and his jaw hung open, and he was making low gurgling-like growl sounds. We all knew what was about to happen. He slowly limped down the hall. His exposed metal feet clanked and echoed with each step he took.

Springbonnie POV

Someone help me! The man had exposed my womanhood and was about to take his clothes off when there was clanking coming from the hallway. I turned just in time to see Springtrap standing in the doorway. He had black eyes with tiny red dots. He stared straight at the man. He screamed and tried to close the door, but Spring caught it. He slowly lifted it up as it's motors whined in protest and finally snapped. He slowly limped towards the man who tried to run the other way, but the door was closed and wouldn't open. He turned and looked at Spring with fearful eyes. He was absolutely terrified. He screamed as Spring grabbed him with a rotten hand. He lifted the man by his head, and then the man screamed louder. There was a loud crunch. I looked in horror as I saw Spring crush his skull. Blood splattered everywhere. His eyes returned to normal, and he untied me. He walked out and freed the others. After that, he nodded and began to walk back towards the door. "Wait!" I heard someone call. I looked to see... Mari?! She ran over and grabbed his shoulder. He turned and as soon as he did Mari pulled him into a hug. "Thank you..." she muttered. He sighed and pushed her off. He growled as he walked back out the door. "Where do you think you're going?" Mari said with a smirk. Springtrap turned. "To rot in hell." He said dryly. "No, you're not. You're staying with us." Springtrap turned to her with surprise. "No. I'm too dangerous. I'm completely unstable. I always have been after ending up in this suit." Mari chuckled and suddenly Springtrap was thrown into the stage by seemingly nothing. "I think you misunderstood. I wasn't asking~." She said with a seductive tone. She climbed on top of him. Springtrap sighed. "I know what you're about to do and don't. It won't work. I'm not built like you. I can't do what you can. The only penis here is the one that's attached to my rotten corpse. Even then, I'm pretty sure that fell off back at my old place." He said. Mari sighed and crossed her arms in disappointment. "Fine. But you're staying." She said. He nodded and proceeded to the repair room.