A very horny filler chapter

About a week had passed since the fire. I'm in one of the most dangerous situations a man can be in. Me, cornered against a wall....

With a very horny puppet trying to grab me.

"Get back here!" She screamed. Why does everyone say things like that? Do they really expect me to listen to them? Hell no. I kicked her off of my leg and quickly ran I to the main area. Everyone looked at me weirdly, as if I was running away from an aroused and horny black colored woman trying to rape me. Oh wait. That's exactly what I'm doing. I hid underneath one of the tables, making sure that my ears weren't exposing my location. I then heard Mari speak in a tone that would haunt me in my nightmares. "Oh Springy, where are yooouuu~"
What.
The.
Fuck.
I need to run. Now. I quickly get out from underneath the table and make a mad dash to the front door. As soon as my hand touched the door handle,

She got me.

I'm fucked.

Literally.

Please.

Someone.

Send Help.

She started to pull me backwards with unbelievable strength. Holy shit. She could pull a fucking freight train with her bare hands.
I tried desperately to escape. "Help me!" I screamed. I looked back to see Mari with a very yandere-like expression. Oh dear god. Everyone was hiding behind the stage. Oh fuck this. "That's it!" I screamed in anger. My eyes glowed a bright blood red, and at that point, I was pissed. And from Mari's face, I could tell that she knew that she fucked up big time. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm off of my leg. My half face showed pure pissed-offness.
Mari tried to escape my grasp. Oh hell no. Your not getting away this time. I released her wrist, only to grab and lift her by the neck with my full metal arm. "Touch me again. I DARE YOU." She looked scared. Suddenly, I heard a trickling. I looked down to see a solid stream of yellowish fluid emanating from between her legs, and puddling one the floor. Hmm. This seems familiar. I tossed her onto the ground. I slowly went back to the repairs room to get some rest.