Awoken

Springtrap POV
It hurts everywhere. I can still feel all the springlocks inside of me. I can't move. I can't see anything. I'm bouncing and I can faintly hear an engine. I must be in a truck. Wait, that means someone found me. But, I was in there for 30 years. Nobody goes there anymore. Suddenly, the vehicle comes to a halt. I hear a garage door being pushed open, and I feel myself being loaded onto a trolley. I can hear the wheels squeaking and a door opening. I hear what sounds like high pitched gasps. They sound... robotic. The trolley stops and I'm put down on something metal - most likely a table. Suddenly, my vision clears, and I can see. I look over just in time to see the door close. I look around and see that I'm in a backstage area, similar to the one at Freddy's. Remembering that place causes a wave of emotions to wash over me. Pain, sorrow, regret, guilt, sadness, and anger. I wish I could forget that place forever. Suddenly, all the lights go out. I look at the clock and see that it's now 5 am. I get up, my mechanical parts creaking loudly, and try to open the door. It's locked. Strange. I decided to just sit down. However, I can hear voices coming from the other side of the door. They sound very feminine, and I can just barely make out what they're saying. "Did you see that new guy they brought in?" "He looked terrifying!" "That didn't look like any endoskeleton I've ever seen." "Why is he so damaged?" "He looks alot like Springbonnie." I froze. Springbonnie. The original name for this suit. I remembered the good days back at Fredbear's. Before the incident. I shuddered. Suddenly, I hear another voice. It sounded like it was right on the other side of the door. "Let's unlock the door and say hi!" But at that moment, the 6 am bell rang. "Oh well, maybe tomorrow." I heard the voice say. I heard footsteps as they walked off.