It Burns

Its been about a month since Mangle joined the "harem" as Mari calls it. I was sitting in the kitchen, watching over a pizza I was making for them. I was in the corner of the room, eyes in the oven. I was waiting... and waiting... and waiting... and waiting... and... waiting....

*ding*

FINALLY!!! I've been sitting here for 40 minutes! As I pushed myself upwards, I heard the sound of glass shattering and multiple screams. I immediately ditched the pizza and ran into the main room. There I saw the guys that I encountered in the alley, and Freddy being held hostage.
"Where's the Trashrabbit?!" One of them shouted. How they knew I was here, I had no idea. Probably just a hole in the plot of the story.

A/N: Shit! Someone get the Flex Tape!

I stepped into view and they immediately all turned to me. "You! Your commin' wit' us!"
He said. I simply glared. "I don't think so." I replied. My eyes turned bright red and I slowly walked towards them. As I walked, I noticed all the other girls on the floor unconscious, except for Freddy who was still struggling. Wow, these bastards work fast. I was reaching to grab the closest one's face, but another pulled something from his hip and I felt a sharp pain shoot through me. "The little shit hit me with a taser!" Tasers and electric motors don't mix well. I was twitching uncontrollably and it fucking burned like hell. Eventually, my system shut down and I went unconscious. Everything went black. I couldn't move, I couldn't hear, I couldn't feel. I was just a shell.

~Timeskip brought to you by my laziness that beats even Sans~

I don't know how long I was out, it felt like an hour, but my system suddenly switched on. The first thing I noticed was a crowd in front of me. I sat on a table in front of a large mass of people. I don't think they meant for me to turn on, because as soon as they saw me move they panicked. I stood up from the table and looked around. The structure, the size, the decorations, I recognized it all.

I was in a goddamn auction house.

The bastards tried to sell me off for money. That pissed me off. My eyes turned red and I threw the table behind me. I saw someone beside me, and immediately recognized him as the one who tased me. I charged forward and managed to grab ahold of his shoulder.

Third POV

    As Springtrap grabbed his shoulder, he immediately pulled with great force, completely tearing the man's arm off. He screamed out in pain and clutched the stump that was gushing blood. Everyone else then screamed and ran away. Springtrap the proceeded to ravage and destroy everything and everyone in his path. He trampled one man, punched straight through the chest of another, decapitated a woman, bit down on the head of someone (seem familiar to anyone?), and left a river of blood, guts, and bodies. In his rampage, he accidentally punch a nearby fuse box, causing sparks to fly, and eventually catching fire. Seeing as the place was made of mostly wood, it didn't take long for the fire to spread. In about five minutes, the entire place was ablaze. Springtrap noticed that everyone had already escaped the building, except for him. Suddenly, a plank fell on top of him, effectively knocking him down. He struggled to lift it, and as he did, he himself started to burn. He felt a part of the costume on his face heat up and rapidly melt away. He finally managed to get the plank off of him, but not before taking loads of damage from the fire. He saw an escape door that was unblocked, and ran for it. He charged and smashed the door open with his metallic shoulder. He continued to run as far away from the building as possible, as to avoid being seen. After about an hour of running, he stopped and turned back to see the orange glow in the sky. He heard faint sirens, meaning that the fire team had arrived. He sat down on the grassy hill and took a moment to asses the damage done to him. He regretted it.

He was in horrible condition. Even worse than before.

(Image at the top. Art is not mine)

He sighed. He stood back up and looked out across the city. Thankfully, he could just barely make out Freddy's. He began the long trek.

~Timeskip (4 hours)~

I'm here. Finally. As I approached the front door, I heard gasps coming from inside. I guess they heard me. I pushed open the door and they all looked horrified at my appearance. It's like my first day all over again.

"What happened?" Mangle said quietly. I sighed a deep, raspy sigh. "There was a fire. They tried to sell me, but the place caught fire." I said. Springbonnie sprinted towards me and hugged what was led of my torso. I simply patted her on the head. She reluctantly let go, and I went into the parts and repairs room. I sat on the table and took a well deserved rest. As I was turning off, one though crossed my mind...

I never did get that pizza.