Sharing

Springtrap POV

I awoke to a weight on my chest. I looked down and recalled the events of last night. Mari was still asleep, hugging onto me like her life depended on it. Heh. You know, after I died, I thought that was it. I would be nothing more than a monster. A monster that everyone feared. But here I am. Laying here with an admittedly beautiful woman laying on top of me. I rest my head back against the wall. Mari began to stir and wake up. I looked down to see her pearl white orbs staring at me. She cuddled further against me. "Mari, we have to get up. The others will wonde where we are." She looked down dejectedly. "Yeah, I guess your right." However, before she got up, she lifted the mask of my suit and planted her lips on mine again. She then got up and approached the door. I got to my feet and followed after her. As I did, I saw the others all staring at us suspiciously. "Where were you last night?" Freddy asked Mari. She seemed nervous. "I was ju-" "She kissed me. Twice." I said, quickly cutting in. They all glared at me, then her. I noticed that Mangle had a look of sadness. Hm. She must be jealous. (I may be dead, but I'm not dense.) I tapped Mari on the shoulder to get her attention. "I think Mangle's a little jelly." I said. She seemed to have an idea. "Well, I wouldn't mind sharing," she said. "But.... I'm the primary. Understand?" She said as if she had authority over me. I nodded anyways, and made my way over to Mangle's Cove. I tapped my foot on the wooden stage as a form of knocking. "Come in" I heard her say sadly. I could tell from her voice that she had been crying. As soon as I entered I said, "You should stop crying. It doesn't suit you. At least, sad tears don't anyway." She looked shocked to see me, then looked down. I silently chuckled to my self and came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her. She looked shocked, but eventually turned around and hugged back. She cried into my chest, her sobs echoing in the small cove. Eventually, she calmed down. However, she remained still, holding our embrace. She looked up at me, remaining tears brimming the corners of her eyes. I immediately acted and lifted up my mask and pulled her into a loving kiss. She looked beyond shocked, but soon she accepted it. She placed her hands in mine and deepened the kiss. After a minute, we parted. She gained a look of fear. "Wait, what about Mari?" She asked worriedly. "She claimed she would 'share'." I said, putting air quotes around "share". She sighed relieved. She pulled me into a tight embrace. Tighter than I thought possible. "I love you, Springtrap." She said. I chuckled and pat her head, causing her to blush. "I love you too, my vixen." She seemed to light up at the nickname. I hugged her back and she almost instantly fell asleep on my shoulder. Why is everyone falling asleep on me!?