I'm Sorry

Bonnie POV
I knew it! He couldn't have gone far! He was just in the old alley! And was Spring... cuddling with him!? I had to tell Freddy right away! I ran as fast as I could back to the convention, but Springtrap noticed me. Damn, he has the eyes of a hawk! No... not a hawk, a killer. He has the eyesight of a killer. I rushed into the convention and shouted for Freddy. She awoke and looked at me groggily. "What is it?" She said in a sleepy tone. "I found Springtrap! And Springbonnie was with him!" That woke her up. She shot straight up. "Show me" she said sternly. I led her to the alley, and just as I thought, there was Springtrap. But no Springbonnie? Hmm... "I thought you never wanted to see me again." I heard Springtrap say. I looked and saw Freddy standing above him. He was on the ground looking up at her. He looked to be in an immense amount of pain. Then I remembered what puppet told us. He was killed by springlocks, right? That means he can still feel them. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to live your life with painful shards of metal shot into your flesh, to be killed inside a suit. "You should be dead!" I heard Freddy shout. Springtrap was unfazed. He just sighed a raspy and robotic sigh and closed his eyes. "You can't kill what's already dead." He said. "What are you talking about? You're very much alive and right here." He looked her dead in the eyes. He then began to lift up his mask. Freddy gasped in horror at what she saw. He closed his mask. He looked down. "I can still feel all the springlocks piercing my flesh. It hurts to move, it hurts to speak....... and it hurts to live." Freddy began to tear up. She looked... sympathetic? She fell to her knees. "I'm so sorry, I... I didn't know..." She sat down next to him. Then the most amazing thing happened. Springtrap got up and hugged her. She looked just as surprised as I was. "I forgive you." He said. He broke the hug and looked at her. "I don't deserve your hospitality after what I did. I still regret it to this day."