The Glitch

Narrator POV

After the girls had all shared their thanks, Springtrap headed into the repair room. He sat on the table and retreated into the recesses of his mind. He pondered about his past and what he had done. Well, time to see if his audio processing unit still worked.

Springbonnie POV

After Springtrap went into the repair room, I realized something. Goldie has actually never met him before. I walked over to the closet and knocked. "Come in" I heard her say. I opened the door and Goldie was standing in the middle of the room. I giggled. "Come on, we're gonna go see Springy." She lit up at the thought of finally meeting him. I led her to the repair room. When we approached the door, I heard something. I told Goldie to halt and I put my ear to the door. I couldn't hear anything, so I cracked the door open slightly to peek inside. Springy was singing! We both listened in on him.

A voice calls....
A cry in the dark
Telling me to crawl to the light
But I won't
The shows just begun
I'm giving one last encore tonight.....
Five nights
Left to find you
One last
Thing to tend to
You'll fear
What I can do but you'll never run
Ghosts warn
Of my actions
But I'm the main attraction
You'll bring my satisfaction
Our little horror story's
Just begun.

(Our Little Horror Story - Aviators)

I was astounded. He sounded amazing! Goldie seemed to be thinking the same thing. We then slowly opened the door and Springy almost immediately noticed us. Goldie gasped when she saw the countless tears and holes in his suit, as well as the dried blood and rotting organs inside. Springtrap glanced at me. "Who is this?" He said in his raspy, zombie-like voice. I gestured to Goldie, "Springtrap, meet Goldie, my sister. Goldie, meet Springtrap." I said. Goldie seemed horrified at the sight of him. "W-wh-what h-happened t-to you?" She stammered out. Springtrap looked at me. "She doesn't know?" He asked. I simply shook my head. He sighed and looked at her. "I used to be human. I was a crazed killer named William Afton. I founded a restraint called 'Fredbear's Family Diner alongside my beat friend. However, it closed down after an incident that killed my son. I also helped design this animatronic called 'Springbonnie'. It used springlocks to collapse the endoskeleton against the side of the costume, allowing it to be worn as a suit. I reopened under the name Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It had a whole new crew. I used the old suit to lure 6 kids and kill them. One was before the rest, and they possessed that damn puppet thing. After I killed the other five, I hid the springlocks suit in the safe room. Then, that puppet comes back, puts the kids' bodies in the new animatronic suits. Their names were Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. Unfortunately for me, they were hunting me. I destroyed those buckets of bolts, but that freed the little brats. They chased me, and I hid in this suit. However, old age had taken a toll on it. The springlocks snapped, and I was crushed inside the suit. My soul went on to possess it, and now I'm trapped here. Forever. I was trapped in that safe room for 30 years, until a group of workers found me. They brought to some crappy horror attraction called Fazbear's Fright. I was stuck there for another 10 years, until some faulty wiring caused the place to burn down. I was lucky to not get burned to ash. Then, the owners of this place found me and brought me here." He explained.

Narrator POV

Goldie had her hand over her mouth and was wide-eyed. She practically leaped and embraced him in a hug. She sobbed into what remained of his chest. He sighed and wrapped one arm around her, letting the other fall to his side. Springbonnie slowly walked over and joined in, hugging him from behind, while quietly crying on his shoulder. He wrapped his other arm around her head. After a long 5 minutes, the two fell asleep. He sighed in annoyance picked up the two, one in each arm. (Hey, being a robot has its perks, okay?) Thankfully, the door was left open slightly. He nudged it further with his foot and walked into the main area. He noticed Freddy sitting on the stage. She saw him as he approached her. "Do you know where these two stay?" He asked her. She nodded and pointed towards the closet. He said his thanks and gently carried the two in. He set them each against a wall and layer them down. Once he was done, he turned around to exit, only to be met with Bonnie in his face. "What were you doing with those two?" She asked suspiciously. He groaned in annoyance. "Rabbit brought the bear to meet me. I told bear my story. She hugged me like a rock crusher. Rabbit did the same. They eventually fell asleep and I had to carry theme here." He said in the shortest way possible. She seemed to accept it and walked off without a response. He quietly stepped out of the closet. Which actually wasn't very quiet since he had metal feet and was walking on a tile floor. As he approached the repair room, he was stopped by Mari. "Wait." She said, putting a hand on his shoulder. He turned to face her. "There is one part of your story you didn't show." She said quietly. He sighed. "And that is?" He asked, obviously annoyed. "Why did you kill them?" She said calmly. He gestured with his head for her to follow as he led her to the repair room. As soon as they entered, he closed the door behind them. He approached and sat in the rather large table. "When I was a human child, I was abused by my parents. I was always the mistake of the family. One night, I lay awake, looking out my window. Suddenly. A figure appeared next to me. It was a rabbit. He said he wanted to be my friend. I thought I had finally lost it. Me, being the lonely child I was, accepted. He said his name was Glitchtrap. For a while, he was exactly what a best friend should be. That continued all the way until I founded the restaurant. When I did, he began to change. He would ask me to do suspicious things like gain a kids trust or try to get them away from their parents. I would always refuse. But then, he got a little more... forceful. He threatened to hurt my family. My kids. My wife. He said he would kill them if I didn't listen to him. I finally gave in. Then, there was that day. I was following his strange requests again. But he then asked the most evil thing of me. He told me to kill them. At that point, I was fed up. I demanded, screamed and begged for him to stop. But then, something happened. He possessed me or something. I don't what he did, except that it wasn't me in there. I was forced to watch the events unfold like a movie in a theater. He made me lure them to the backstage area, and........ kill them."
He looked down in sorrow. "You already know the rest." He said. Mari was sobbing at this point. She jumped up and pulled him into a tight embrace. Then, the unthinkable happened. She lifted his mask and placed her artificial lips onto his rotten ones. She held the kiss for a good minute before breaking away. "I'm sorry. For all that I did to you." She began crying more. She was about to run away before Springtrap grabbed her hand. He pulled her into another kiss. She almost immediately melted into it. She broke it and fell asleep on his chest. Springtrap chuckled to himself and pulled his mask back down. He then went to sleep himself, with an arm wrapped around the one on his chest.