(Chap: 24)Secret Food Lovers(Draft)

Chapter 24: Secret Food lovers. 

Merlins Pov:

I shouldn't have left her. Not alone. Especially with him.

After her conversation with Arthur, Snow White didn't want to come out of the F7's chambers, stating clearly she was too tired to eat. That was a load of bull. I knew why she didn't come to dinner last night and it wasn't because she was tired. Everyone was hungry last night at dinner and even more her, due to missing meals that day.

Jack had torn into Arthur last night announcing at dinner that he should apologize. Everyone had just looked at Jack in confusion but after sharing what he overheard... I was livid. couldn't stop talking Arthurs ear off, re-educating him in how a lady should be treated. Han's refused to serve him any plate causing the prick to stomp around the kitchen in search of the spoon drawer.

The blond prince shared everything said to my princess. How did I react to this? Me...Well, the men had to hold me down at one point. Kio and Noki had to hold down both my arms while Pino pried the kitchen knife from my fingers. I was almost able to wrap my hands around Arthur but when Hans held his six-pound frying pan to my skull, I chose to calm down.

Everyone tried arguing silently so Snow White wouldn't know of the argument accruing but honestly, I think she overheard our ruckus. Later the Fearless Seven gave Arthur the cold shoulder, repulsed by his unprincely actions. From the looks on the dwarf's faces, I knew they were all thinking of the same woman.

I couldn't stop boring daggers into the prince, dumbfounded that he could do such a thing or even say such a thing. Naturally, Arthur would say stupid things on a daily basis but I never expected this. I expected him to bring it to my attention alone but to never involve her.

As I continued to simmer in my own thoughts, Jack tried to calm me down but stop when electricity zapped him. My emotional state had caused the weather outside to grow dark and heavy. Huge purple clouds formed and mist accumulated until they were thick as walls.

This storm was created by me. This storm was silent as I was silent. But she would be safe. She would be safe behind the cottage's thin walls from the racing winds and the blinding flashes of light that wanted to get to hear and tear her door down.

After dinner, we made Arthur wash the dishes wanting him to suffer as much as a royal prince could. While I sat on the couch in the living room I couldn't stop looking at Snow White's door, far too restless to do anything else, to eager to speak with her. I had to start leaving apple slices in my mouth from how hard I kept grounding my teeth.

As I sat, my men went to knock on the princess door. It surprised me that they wanted to check up on her, to see if she would eat something or would like any company. Jack had even taken some of his French Poopery to offer her, insisting the men that it would lighten her mood. He even swore that the cream would keep any wrinkles away from her distraught state. But with every knock, the princess stayed silent inside.

Angry that no one was able to get Snow to the door I zapped my vexation into the fireplace sending a roaring fire to climb within the chimney.

I questioned if she could really fall asleep through all that went on between the Fearless seven tonight. To my dismay, I wasn't the first to knock on her door too angry to really form words. Though when I calmed down, Hans kept rushing behind me that I should wait a little longer since I looked terrifying. Of course, I didn't listen.

After I knocked my nails played with the other nails kept trying to tear each other apart. Just imagining how Snow White took Arthurs words got me anxious. How was she taking it? I didn't know everything that Arthur said to her. Jack could have missed some things and Arthur could have told her something important.