Twisted

Chapter 2 (Merlin's Pov): Twisted

The perfume. That damn annoying perfume was going to suffocate me. Girls surrounded me at every turn. I almost lost it when a few of them dared to throw their arms around me. Heaven knows I'm being a saint for not electrocuting these women for groping me. What made it even worse was that Snow White could see me at any moment. Though there was no doubt Snow had already seen me.

I however, have not been able to see Snow White in this sea of woman. Thinking of Snow White made me tug at my trousers in annoyance. Currently, there was a red-head wrapped around my waist and unknowingly bringing my pants down. Just the thought of having Snow see me in such a state was embarrassing.

I summoned some electricity threw my body as I unwrapped woman's arms from my waist and neck. They gasped in shock.

"A match made in heaven! I can feel the sparks fly!"

"Merlin! You make my pulse skip a beat!"

This made me bite my lip in irritation. After trying a few more attempts of speaking and failing I just stayed quiet. No one would let me speak!  I regret not summoning enough electricity. Then again, It wasn't the girl's fault for behaving in such away. I haven't officially announced that my heart has been stolen. But before I could go announcing that my heart belonged to someone else I had to speak with Snow White. There would be the chance that if I announced such a thing Snow White could think I referred to some other girl.

And there was the whole issue of having to share how I felt to the princess. Ever since the Magic Mirror confess that Snow White wanted to save me more than being beautiful, I knew she was the most selfless girl I would ever meet. Snow White is truly one of a kind. All I have ever wanted was to find a girl who possesses a nobal heart.

Something like doubt started to eat at me. I have spoken with Red Shoes but how different would she be as Snow White? Now that there was no enchantment to rule over my thoughts, no cursed beauty to take hold of me. A frown overtook me as I thought of that a while longer. Would I even like Snow White if I saw her once more?

What a stupid thought. Of course I would. She may have had the Red Shoes but even shoes can't make up personality ... then again... would I have even noticed a horrid personality under a curse? I had no idea. The more I thought things over the more I wanted to meet Snow White again.

As a few more women were wrapping themselves in my arms, my patience was over. I had to come up with something to getaway. After a few more minutes, I groaned and bent over, hoping I didn't scare anyone. Not too much anyways. This alternative attempt at escape was far better than hurting someone with my electricity no matter how much I wanted to.

"Water, please. I need water"

A few dozen women went rushing to get me a cup. The rest of the woman remained staring down at me worriedly. How helpful.

"I've been injured from today's battle fair maidens, It's time that I retire" I forced a gravely tone.

There were whimpers and cries of protests. Though I honestly didn't feel an ounce of regret.

My kiss with Snow White was the last contact I had made with her all day. I wanted to see her before the night ended. There were so many questions I wanted to be answered. The only way that would happen is if I saw her.

It was early but Snow and I had been through so much in one day. Snow could have retired to her room early. The thought of not being able to see her before I departed made me panic. It was only a matter of time before The Fearless Seven would leave with me in tow.