Chapter Twenty-One: Sex Ed

Jam hummed some as he went the library again. Since his birthday, Fresh had been restocking the library with new books, even adding two new sections to the library. He had tilted it as them as Teen and Young Adult.

For a while the witch told the younger to not go in those sections, saying they weren't done or that he wasn't old enough just yet. The teen was confused on why the other would say either of those things, but didn't press anything since that would've done nothing.

Now though, almost a year later, he was allowed in those sections.

Quickly, the ink skeleton went into the teen section. The first part of the section were just books about school things, but Jam wasn't in the mood to read anything school related. Maybe later though.

Instead, he just grabbed some books and began to read them. The first few books were rather interesting, but were pretty normal. Slowly, though, the books' stories began to turn a little more inappropriate.

The dark skeleton blushed darkly as he read on, shifting in his seat as his body began to act so weird. It was beginning to get hot and he noticed that his magic was acting a bit funny as well. None of this made him stop reading though, curious on how the story was going on, and his body would return to normal after the scene.

After some hours of being stuck in the library, the teen decided to put the books back, seeing as he finished them. He was hungry and he assumed it was getting closer to dinner as Fresh always finished dinner a little after Jam was beginning to get hungry. The dark skeleton doesn't know how the witch does that, but he stopped questioning the pale bastard. Mostly.

Going to the dinning room, the parasite had just finished setting up the table, the wolf happily already his food.

"Jammy! I was just about to go get you!" The older monster smiled to the younger, their magenta eyes glowing happily.

The teen nodded, yawning some as they rubbed their eyes slightly. He didn't realize how tired he was.

"I guess you were reading those school books?" The old magic-user hummed out, serving himself something to eat.

The teen scoffed quietly, quickly taking a bite of food that was already on his plate. "No. I'll read those some time tomorrow with my witch studies."

Fresh chuckled and nodded, eating his food. For a moment, the table went silent, the three of them eating peaceful. Yet, within that peaceful moment, Jam's body decided to act up again as his head brought up one of those inappropriate scenes.

The dark skeleton's face swiftly flushed a pale pink color, his eyes naturally moving to look at his food. Thankfully, his magic didn't flare up or else that would be very visible. Awfully visible. Still, the witch saw the flushed face and knew something was wrong.

"Jammy?" Fresh tilted his head some, placing his eating utensils down. "Are you okay?" The question was asked carefully, as if the answer to it could be deadly.

Paper turned his head away, still keeping his eyes downcast. He oddly felt embarrassed by this. By his thoughts and how his body was reacting to them. He didn't understand why this was happening though... And he knew Fresh would have the answer, being far older than him after all and possibly having read every book there is to read...

"W-Well... I'm fine..." He started, biting the bottom of his lip. Wait, why was he so nervous? Did he have any reason to be nervous? Mentally shaking it all off, he took a deep breath shifted in his chair, tilting his head up some so he was at least looking at his caretaker's chest. "I started reading some of the teen fantasy books and there were these... These odd scenes. I-I don't really know how to describe them... Th-They kind of went beyond kissing t-to show affection and... And it felt weird.. My magic even acted up and summoned a body a couple of time! And now, I just thought of a scene for a random reason and my body grew all hot!"

The witch blushed some at the words falling from the younger's mouth, their own flushed face growing brighter in color. Yet, his own body grew excited at the words being told to him. It was now only some time before the younger could understand what he would want~

"Mr. Fresh, why is my body acting like that? Is there something wrong with me?" The teen's voice cracked a bit at the end, making him wince. What was happening to him?

The old skeleton chuckled some, shaking his head. "No, what you're going through is a completely natural process of growing older. Yes, I slowed down your aging process, but you're still growing older." He hummed out happily. "Now, I do know what's going on with your body, but explaining it is a bit... difficult for me." The witch gave a sheepish smile. 

"C-Can you just try?" Stressed the teen, a worried look on their face. Sure, they were told what they were going through was natural, but was it going to hurt? What's the experience going to be like?!

The pale skeleton nodded and looked up some, collecting his thoughts. "What you were experiencing was arousal. This causes your body to heat up and your magic to try and form a body that you consciously or subconsciously desire." Fresh paused, looking up again. Was he explaining this right? He never had to explain this to someone before... They all were either dead before he had to explain it or they already knew...

Paperjam nodded some anyway, understanding what the words meant, just a bit. Yet, why would he need a body summoned?

As if reading his mind, the parasite told him the reason why and explaining a few other things. All of this caused the pink blush to turn a sharp yellow. His mouth opened and closed a few times as he tried to process what was told to him.

"That's all I can explain... I'm sure you can find books that explained it better." Fresh waved off, quietly enjoying the flushed and embarrassed look of the other. It really was something to the monster.

Finally, the teen was able to look down at his food. The words replaying in his head. Yet, he was sure that he could find a book explaining it all more. He had plenty of questions, but... Right now was definitely not the time.