Epilogue

The fire burned high in the air, soon catching the attention of the growing city. Quickly, firemen and trucks were rushed there along with helicopters blowing overhead. Chaos had quickly swallowed the forest, yet their frightful worry of a forest fire wasn't founded. The fire never went beyond the thorny walls.

Still, they rushes to put the oddly tamed fire out. They were so busy with the bright flames, they didn't notice the injured body hobbling away.

Fire burns, bite marks, and a stab wound were just what could be seen. Outside viewers could only wonder what type of internal damage had happened to the skeleton. Yet, even if someone looked to him, no one would've dared helped him.

His eye gleamed with untold rage, rage that dripped onto his face. His face was contorted with it, branding it with a Hell's fire fury. It looked as if he would kill someone if they got too close to him. He probably would, without hesitation.

His sore, injured body could only get him so far before it gave up on itself, making him collapse onto the ground. He growled, clawing at the dirt weakly. He had no where to go, one would've thought that it would've been easier to give up. Yet, he refused.

He lost something in that fire and he was going to get it back. He doesn't care how long it will take! He'll get them back!