Chapter Four: Movies

When Paperjam woke up, he was greeted with the smell of homemade pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs. Sitting up slowly, the small child looked around.

He was in a small, cozy room. There was a window above the bed he was sleeping in, which gave the perfect view of the backyard! The room itself was colored a deep, night blue with glow paint splattered around, specially on the ceiling.

There was a small art desk near a small closet that had some old clothes in it. Paper's bag was right next to him.

"Oh, you're a wake! Just in time for breakfast!" The older creature called out, opening the door to the room.

Being the small naïve child he was, Jam just giggled and made the same grabbing motion he made the night before. The taller monster obediently picked up the baby like monster easily and walked down into the dining room.

Just as the kid had predicted, the table was full of pancakes, sausages, bacon, and eggs. There was some orange juice in the middle of the table as well!

"Hope you like it." The nice monster murmured, setting the younger being in one of the side chairs.

"It looks wonderful!" The black boned child smiled happily, his eyes looking at all the food with wonder.

"Awe, this isn't much. You're parents could make this anytime they wanted." Fresh blushed a light blue, still wearing those silly glasses.

"We normally have breakfast for dinner and have cereal for breakfast." The smol bean simply shrugged, seeming like they didn't care about what they ate all that much.

The older skeleton just shook his head while laughing. Making a motion with his hands, he began making a plate for himself.

Jam only took two pancakes, a couple sausages and a few pieces of bacon and two spoonful of scrambled egg.

Fresh smiled at the other as the two ate. The food was just as good as it smelled! It honestly was even better than it looked! Paperjam hummed lowly as he ate his portion of the food, trying to make sure that he didn't eat too much.

"Hehe, why don't we stay in today and watch some movies?" The older monster questioned, collecting the dirty dishes.

"Okay, it's your home!" The innocent monster laughed out, swinging his legs.

The nice monster chuckled quietly, nodding. He picked the young being up and helped him settle in the large couch in the living room.

"What movie do you want to watch? I have many types of movies, like Fatal Prejudice and Maximum Payback."

The child tapped his chin before shrugging. He hasn't heard of those movies before... They must be action movies, Ink doesn't like action movies.

"You can choose, Mr. Fresh. This is your house after all!" The boy gave a calming smile as he giggled.

Fresh nodded, a smile of his own finding a way to his lips.

The two sat in silence as the movie started. Then there was laughter... Of course it was from the movie, but it caused the young kid to flinch and instinctively hug the side of the stranger.

The monster cooed soothing things as the horror movie progressed... By the end of it, the inky skeleton had latched himself on the white skeleton.

"W-What m-movie was t-that?" He questioned softly, terror in his voice.

"Blood of the Sinister... Sorry, thought you would like it... Let's watch War for Extremism... It's an action movie, so there won't be anything too scary about it." The monster whispered, smiling gently.

"O-Okay..."

By the time lunch rolled around the two had watched at least three movies! And before the nights end, they had watched about seven more movies!

"Night, Jammy..." The strange monster whispered to the sleeping youngling... Something stirring in the monster's soul. Something even more evil than he.