13

Taylor punches the alpha in face and maya jumps on his back holding his jaw, "kick him lou" gigi says, louis looks at the alpha who was struggling to get Maya's hands off his neck, he holds his shoulder and hits him hard in shines making him fall on ground groaning,

"Wooohooo that's what you get for messing with omegas" gigi yells and kicks that alpha in stomach who was already groaning in pain.....and that's how they leave after that.

•••

"Hey you guys came early" niall says, all the alpha's and beta were on the couch watching movies to pass their time, "oh yeah we got bored" gigi says going in zayns arms.

"Yea and lemme tell you louis twerks better than anyone!" Maya says sitting next to liam, harry raised his eyebrow looking at louis who was blushing,

"Y-yea not really" he blushes looking down, harry smirks and says, "show us too what you got!" Louis quickly runs upstairs, "oh you scared the poor omega" maya says and gigi rolled her eyes, "huh this alpha can't really scare anyone"

Harry signs and goes upstairs, he sees louis' door cracked open so he goes in without knocking. Louis' back was towards him and it lools like he was texting someone.

"Well hello there" louis jumps after hearing Harry's voice and quickly puts his phone in pocket, "h-hey alpha" harry walks closer to him crossing his arms, "i clearly remembered telling you to decline this party thingy and you didn't listened may i ask why?"

Louis laughs nervously scratching his neck he said, " nothing its just taylor said it will be safe for omega's so....i didn't denied" harry humms coming more closer making louis back away till his back hits wall now harry was inches away from him.

"Did it-" harry takes a deep breath and his eyes turns dark, "another alpha's smell" he grabs louis' neck and leans to sniff his neck while louis whimper helplessly,

"Who is he!" Harry growls in omega's neck, "i-i d-don't k-know-" louis got interrupted by harry licking his scent spot making his knees go weak.

"What did he do to you omega?" Harry asks in his alpha voice now louis can't lie, "h-he tried to touch me b-but tatlor and maya took care of him"

"He touched you and you didn't stopped him!" Harry snaps at him, "he was strong i couldn't push hin away i kicked him hard later!" Harry rolls his eyes backing away, "your kick must hurt like a kid throwing a pebble at you"

"No harry my kick hurts to want me to show!" Louis got some confident when harry was questioning his strength, harry smirks and says, "harry?" Louis quickly corrects himself, "i mean alpha"

Harry rolls his eyes, "let it be your lil kick won't do anything and i told you not to go to that dam party you didn't listened to me!" Louis looks down and mumbles, "its my life i can make my own choices"

"You're still my mate not unstil this 26 days are over our bond is still there you can't do what you want without my permission!" Louis shakes his head not looking in Harry's eyes he said, "you don't understand you never will please leave"

"What! Are you kicking me out" louis nods and runs into his bathroom, harry signs and goes to his room slamming the door on his way....

•••

"Louis breakfast is-oh ny god you alright!" Gigi runs towards bathroom where she hears louis gag throwing up, louis showed her a thump up but gigi still rubs his back.

"You didn't even drink a drop of Alcohol! We should go to doctor" gigi says as louis brushes his teeth, he shook his head washing his mouth he said, "no Gigi i promise I'm fine it must be a stomach bug"

Gigi shakes her head touching his forehead, "you don't have fever do you feel nauseous?" Louis nods, "a little but I'll be fine its Sunday I'll stay in bed all day don't worry" gigi shakes ger head, "I'll go ask maya if she have some pills that can help I'll be back"

Gigi quickly leaves and gets the pills when she came in room louis was in bed with green tea in hand, "Niall gave me said it will help my stomach" gigi hands him the pills sitting next to him she said, "are you sure you'll be fine i think we should call a doctor"

"I.... already why this is happening gigi trust me I'll be fine" gigi frowns when louis gave her a small smile, "why is it happening louis? Please tell me" louis shakes his head looking down, "i can't...."

But gigi wasn't a fool she can smell louis' his smell was different he smell like a mix of burned woods with some flowers and honey.....that means....

"Louis are you pregnant?"