MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS

"More gaze, monsieur Agreste! I want more gaze! Gaze at the camera like it is the most beautiful thing in the world!"

Adrien looked seductively at the camera, imagining the face of Ladybug. His cheeks heated up and he stiffened, causing a growl of annoyance from the photographer.

"Okay, stop!" The photographer waved his hands in the air. "Hector cannot work if monsieur Agreste will not do what Hector wants! Where is your muse! I want your muse to show!"

Adrien sighed. It would've been easy if his muse wasn't the greatest superhero of Paris. Speaking of Ladybug, tonight was her turn to patrol.

He looked up to see if he could catch a glimpse of a spotted superhero. What he didn't expect was that she was nearer than he initially thought.

"Ladybug?!" He gasped. He had caught sight of her, peeking from behind a house's chimney. What was she doing there?! Was she watching him during his photoshoots?!

Unbeknownst to him, the photographer had caught how Adrien looked at Ladybug and snapped a picture. He then took a series of photos of Ladybug emerging from the chimney and jumping down to face Adrien.

"Uhh, hi." Ladybug smiled at him, waving her hand shyly. "I was passing through and saw you doing a photoshoot and I thought it was interesting and so I stopped to watch and-"

"I-I'm Adrien!" He blurted out, and then internally kicked himself.

Ladybug smirked. "I know. I see your face everywhere." In my bedroom, she didn't add.

"O-Oh." Adrien said, while internally saying to himself, real smooth there. Where's your Inner Chat?!

"PERFECT!"

Both the teens jumped in surprise. Hector was looking at his camera and back at them, a fire burning in his eyes. "This is perfect! A midnight rendezvous with a Paris hero, Hector feels the passion coming through!"

He points at Ladybug. "You, Ladybug, shall do a series of photoshoots with monsieur Agreste here!"

"WHAT?!" Both the teens exclaimed at the same time. It was laced with shock and, duh, delight.

Ladybug stammered, "I-I have to continue with my patrol."

"Yes! She's um...very busy!" Adrien added, although he so badly wanted to be in a photo with her. When would the next time come where they would be able to meet each other as Adrien and Ladybug? This was a once in a lifetime chance.

Hector, of course being the prominent photographer that he was, saw things a little bit differently from everyone. He saw the hidden desires in the eyes of the young ones. Oh, how love will change you.

"You cannot refuse Hector!" He said loudly, pushing Ladybug towards Adrien and placing them under the center of the spotlight with the Eiffel Tower behind them.

"I-I'm sorry about this my la- Ladybug." Adrien apologized.

Ladybug fiddled with her hair. "Oh it's fine. I think I can spare a few minutes for a photo."

"Great!" Ladybug grew surprised at the delighted look on his face. Adrien faced the camera.

Hector said, "Okay, monsieur Agreste, I want you to take mademoiselle's hand and kiss it lightly. Both of you are in a secret rendezvous that no one knows."

Adrien smirked internally. Oh if only they knew that he did this with Ladybug as Chat Noir.

Facing his hero, he took her gloved hand, bent down and kissed the top of it, his eyes trained on her face. Her eyes were wide, cheeks flushed, an embarrassed smile on her face. Just those little things made him fall in love with her again.