Secrets coming out

Emily:
"What's wrong Ali?" I immediately said when Alison pulled out her phone and gasped in response.

"Umm nothing." She replied shakily.

"I'm not stupid. Ali, tell me." I pushed holding her close.

She handed me her phone in response and I read the texts. I took a deep breath, "I've been getting these texts too Ali. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd run away scared or leave me. I don't know who it is."

"What?!? You didn't tell me?" She blew up shaking.

"Ali, this is why..." I trailed off and re read the text, "who else knew you were in Paris? I mean, even I didn't know that."

"Nobody knew..." Ali replied.

"Did you meet anyone and give your number out or what?" I asked suddenly getting angry at whoever was stalking us.

"Well there was this one guy on the plane but I didn't give him my number." She nervously bit her lip.

"Did you tell him about us?" I inquired.

"Yes!" She exclaimed knotting her brows together, "But still how did he get your number and mine..?"

"I don't know. But I feel like you might be right about Hana. Maybe we should talk to her. Like now."

A few minutes later we pulled up into Hana's drive and knocked on the door.

"Oh hey guys." Hana looked confused.

"We need to talk." I replied taking charge.