Getting over it

Alison:
Before the make up

"I can't believe she would cheat on me, I can't believe it. And with pigskin. Ugh."

That was what was running through my mind for the last two weeks. I saw Emily on the street a few times but she always had her head down as if she didn't care whether she ran into things or not.

I thought of how she begged me to come back to her but then ignored me when I called out to her from my room. The begging to the rejection felt like whiplash and I didn't like it considering that I'd always been the one to hurt others and use others. I'm not going to lie.

After a while I got sick of it. I missed Emily so much, it felt like my heart was going to explode. I missed the simple things that I never even noticed how much I need such as the little goodmorning texts, or the way she would hold me close during movie nights. I even missed just being near her. She was my drug and I had gotten addicted, but like usual, I held my pride like I should've held her.

Eventually, the gnawing pain of loneliness had gotten to me and I decided to suck it up and go talk to her. I wasn't sure exactly what to say to her but as soon as I opened the window and crept by her bed, I knew exactly what to say.

"I called for you to come back." I whispered.

"Alison, is that you?" Her eagerness in her voice gave me all the reassuring I needed and I broke down sobbing. In a split second Emily was by my side. I tensed up, not sure if she really wanted me back after all the things I said to her. As if reading my mind, she slowly traced circles over my arms and I instantly relaxed.
She always knew how to get me
-----------------------------------------------
"Emily, wake up." I nudged her gently but she didn't budge, " come on sleepyhead."

"No." She said in her sexy as frick morning voice. She rolled over and cuddled into my neck.

Oh god em, not right now.

"Emily..." I said weakly.

Suddenly she was wide awake, "oh my god Alison. Are you seriously thinking about that right now? We just made up last night!"

"Make-up sex is the best sex, right?" I put on my best puppy dog face.

"You can't take all your life advice from Hanna." She giggled and rolled off of me.

"Maybe that's true, but you do have to make it up to me." I reminded her casually and she looked at me, knowing I was right.

I knew exactly how to get her in the mood and I hoped it would work because I could tell that she was still feeling guilty about the whole situation. I made sure she had her eyes on me the whole time as I crawled seductively across the bed. She stood at the edge of the bed so as soon as I reached her, I kissed from her thighs, all the way up to her neck. My lips hovered in front of her then I slowly but my lip, her eyes melted into mine and her jaw slacked, a clear sign that she was definitely turned on.

Bingo.

"Maybe you're right, maybe now isn't the right time." I casually looked around the room.

"Nice try Ali, but it's too late for that." Her voice was laced with lust and I moved back on to the bed, with her following on top.

She took her time kissing me in all my weak spots and tracing her hands up and down my body.

"Em.."I moaned in a feeble attempt to get her to hurry up.

"This is what you get for teasing me." She whispered huskily in my ear. And with that, she jumped off me and went to go change. God, I loved it when she took charge.

"Emily, no way." I chased her and tackled her on the floor, "you promised I wouldn't have to chase you."

"I-" she started to say but knew she had been defeated. We kissed for the first time that morning but it wasn't a desperate kiss like last night, this one was slow and deliberate. We knew exactly what we wanted and we wanted to savor every moment of it.

I guess they are right, make-up sex really is the best sex.