Chapter 3

Change Your Life - Iggy Azalea ft T.I

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

I look at myself in the mirror, I feel disgusting, the scars only make it worse.

A constant reminder of the pain I went through and the pain I will never be able to escape, no matter how far I run.

I see my bruises that have never fully healed, after escaping my abusers and fighting in matches, my wounds have never fully healed.

My fingers graze the bruise on my ribs which have turned slightly purple, I hiss in pain.

I take a few painkillers that I had in my bag and dry my hair. I decided to leave my curls out and put on light makeup.

I go into my suitcase as I haven't had the time to unpack and pick out my outfit.

I put makeup on my bruises and scares.

I confidently walked out of my room until I realised.

How the fuck I am going to find the dining room?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

After 10 minutes of walking aimlessly around the mansion, trying to find the stupid dinning room.

I found a maid who walked me to the dining room.

Her name is Tira and she's 19. She works as a maid to help her family, her father died due to cancer so her mother had to work a lot to support the family.

She lives with her mum. Her older sister moved away to London, her two younger siblings are still in Italy.

When we reached the room, we said our goodbyes and she left.

I started feeling nervous, what if they don't like me? What happens if they are as abusive as Jose and Polo?

I sucked up all my fear, mama didn't raise no bitch.

I opened the door to see 6 intimidating men staring at me.

I stood frozen in place. I didn't know what to do or say.

I had a look around the room.

The only chair available was on the other end of the table opposite the oldest man in the room.

I walk to the seat and sat down.

"Hello Raquel, my name is Stephan and I'm, well clearly your father." He said nervously.

He looked at me like I was an angel from heaven.

"Boys introduce yourselves." He points towards me, I could hear the groans from all of them.

"Roman, 29." He said coldly, he looked very intimidating, he looked the most like my supposed "father". I noticed how he was the only one with the exception of my sperm donor, wearing a suit.