Chapter 21

CRZY - Kehlani

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

"Let's start! Who wants to go first?" Darlene asks with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I'll go first." Setsuka offers.

"Ok Set, truth or dare?" Darlene replies.

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Mark for 3 minutes." Darlene says while taking a sip of her drink.

Set's face turns pink. Awe bless her. She walks over to Mark, who was sitting next to Alicia and sat down next to him. They stared at each other for awhile until everyone started cheering them on. Then they kissed, let me just tell you it was so adorable.

After 3 minutes they were still going.

"Ok guys time is up, you can stop now." Alicia says while tapping Marks shoulder uncomfortably. But they don't stop. We decide to leave them to it.

"Ok Hunter truth or dare?" Darlene asks.

"Truth." He replies.

"What is the craziest thing you've ever done in school?" I ask.

"Umm well last year my ex girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend so I punched him in the face, Ace and I locked him in the janitor's room and threatened to cut off his fingers. We weren't going to do it. I just wanted to scare him. We got caught and I got suspended, Ace got a weeks detention. But then the next day I went back to school even thought I was suspended and started smashing up his car. Well that was what I thought until I found out it was the principles car." Hunter picks up one of the shots on the table and downs it.

"You smashed up the headteacher's car?!!!" I question in surprise. I wouldn't have ever imagined Hunter to do anything like that. Well at least I know not to get on the bad side of him.

"Yes I did." He says nonchalantly.

"I need a drink." I say as I have a sip of my beer.

"Ok Raquel, truth or dare?" Alicia asks.

"Dare for sure." I reply while drinking the beer.

"Give a lap dance to Andres." Alicia says while giving me this sly smirk.

"Ok your on." I say as I get up and walk over to Andres. The bimbo already left awhile ago. I stand I front of him, he looks at me and licks his lips with lust. I straddle him and start to grind on him, while flipping hair. I get up and

Skip to 1:53

Once I finished I walked back to my seat. I hear everyone cheering me on. I can see Ace looking at me like he was going to kill Andres. Andres looks at me and then winks.

"Ok Alicia truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare." She says.

"I dare you to make out with Jennavicia." I say as I point of Jenna. Before I could even turn around to look at Jen, Alicia was already on top of Jen. They are practically eating each other's faces. They are that drunk.

After that the game hit rock bottom, people were going topless, people were making out, giving each other lap dances, twerking, drinking, taking drugs.