Chapter 27

Dr. Dre (ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey) - I Need A Doctor

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

Sooo. That went well.

Right now I'm sitting down in the middle of my extremely angry family.

Oh yeah, recap. So basically my father didn't take it that well, like at all. He threw the vodka bottle at the door and flipped the desk. Which ways a ton so I'm surprised how he did it, but whatever.

Anyways my brothers came running in asking questions to dad and myself but dad stopped them as he asked me to tell them, if I didn't then it would alright but I would rather get it out now than later.

So I told them, let me just say I've never seen this much broken glass in my life. I am really concerning how badly they were taking this. I look at my dad for help, but he's on the phone to God knows who. Like your sons are destroying the house and your calling someone.

When dad finished his phone call he pulled out his gun and shot the roof. Everyone stopped. Finally some peace.

"Raquel. I called Dr Naveen, and a few nurses and doctors will do a whole body assessment. I need know all your injuries." He says as he picks up his keys and walks out of his office. I am not doing a fucking assessment. I follow him to where ever he's going.

"Sorry dad but I'm not doing the assessment."

"Sorry Raquel but I didn't ask for your input. Get in the car." He says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes as I get in the car. Before he pulled out of the garage he tells the boys who stood at the door to clean up the house and they will need to go to the hospital with us.

»»----- ♡ -----««

We reach the hospital, I'm introduced to some of the doctors and nurses. Two of the girls stood out to me Nurse Hanna, blonde hair and a smile to die for she would go perfect with Roman. They would look so cute with each other.

Then we have Dr Naveen, she looks Egyptian and has the perfect body. She would look so cute with Vincent. I can already imagine their kids. I remember meeting them when I went to the hospital last time.

So I went off with Hanna to get changed. Once I got changed Naveen started the evaluation. It was one of the most painfully exhausting moments of my life. I hated it, I would feel sharp pains in different places. Naveen looked at me with pity but I tried my best to ignore it.

She kept of whispering to Hanna and making notes on her clipboard.

"Honey, we were told you had to use a cast for your arm. Why aren't you wearing it?" She says in a motherly way. It was a little funny.

"I didn't really feel like it." I say nonchalantly.

They both chuckle at my comment as Naveen rolls her eyes and continues the evaluation. Now comes the worst part my vagina. Hanna gave me a warning when Naveen was going to begin as she held my hand. Let me just say it was painful. I hated it, I felt observed, disgusting. I felt so happy when she was done. Well until she said she needed to do an ultrasound.

Am I pregnant???

Hahah got you. This ain't that type of book.

They said they needed to do an x ray to see if a few things are alright. I already knew this was going to be bad. Well worse than it already is.

»»----- ♡ -----««

Finally it was over. When I finished I went to the waiting room to see the rest of my family there to support me which made me happy. I know something is going to go down once those results come.

Dr Naveen walks in and looks around for Dad but her eyes landed on Vin. She started to blush, I look at Vin he's practically eye fucking her. Wow, well at least he isn't with an annoying bimbo.

"Ok so I have the results. So let's start with the head down. So with the head, we saw a lot of scars on Raquel's scalp. It looks like knife wounds, there is a lot of burn marks. They look like cigarette burns on her head alone. We looked at her face to see a big scar on the side of her face but it's almost impossible to see. All those injuries look really old, they most likely happened when she was young.

On her neck, there is more burn marks, which will take a long time to fade off. At some point she broke her collarbone but the fracture had healed perfectly. But there was no record of her going to the hospital for a follow up or anything like that.

Now on her stomach. There is lots of burn marks most likely caused by cigarette buds, stab wounds, bullet wounds. She also has a massive slash across her stomach.

Now more of the scars. There was a few engraved marks. I asked Raquel if she was comfortable with me saying this publicly and she said yes. The word 'Slut' on the upper left corner of her back, 'bitch' on her neck, 'whore' on her the right side of waist, 'cunt' on inner her thighs and 'property of Jose and Polo' on her left arm but it's very faint.

Now to the next part. We found a lot of tissue damage in her vagina, probably caused by stress of being raped and the sexual assault she has previously faced. Now because of the amount of times she's been raped she has a lot of internal issues for example her uterus has been shifted which is immediate surgery. And sadly the chance of bearing a child is incredibly low. We also discovered a big issue regarding Raquel doing her period as it's not really being consistent. We are going to have to do surgery and some x-rays to find out the issue.

Another thing is that a few of her ribs had been broken but that was more recent. It looks like she's broken it in the past but she has had surgery. I'm sorry." Naveen finished and walked away. She looked like she was going to cry.

Now back to round two of the destruction.

Let's just say none of them took this well which is not surprising. They literally trashed the hospital room. They are just lucky they owned the hospital.

I whisper to Seth who was sitting down staring into space "Can we get out of here?" He nods as we both leave his he crazies to their tantrum.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Thanks you for reading.
This is kind of a filler chapter and next chapter is going to be a filler because the book is almost coming to an end.
Yes this isn't a 90 chapter story.
I kind like of lost motivation to write so I'm trying my best.
Please share and vote.