Chapter 36

M.I.A - Bad Girls, Kesha - Cannibal

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

SOOO dinner was VERY interesting, lets just say that was the last time I saw Gio. Apparently he was released from prison 2 days before they came over. Well good riddance, racist, homophobic piece of shit.

Anyways after all that bullshit, Blackout is tonight. I am so nervous, and the worst part is that dad won't stop bugging me about it. He really doesn't want me to compete but I don't really care.

I'm going to win this and prove myself. Denni is going to meet me at the club.

I check the time to see it's 10:37 I need to get ready so I can check out the competition. I haven't spoken to Chase in awhile but after what happened with Ace I don't have time for him.

I pack my outfits and put on my disguise. In Blackout there is 3 rounds qualification, semi final and the final.

I have a shower and put on my outfit.

After getting changed, I put on a long coat so dad's nagging can end

After getting changed, I put on a long coat so dad's nagging can end. I put on my makeup and disguise. I decide to put on fake contacts.

My brothers know about blackout but they don't know that I'm still competing. When I get downstairs, Uncle Ronnie tells me to see my dad in his office.

When I get there I open the door and take a seat. Let me just save you the time.

He begged me not to do the tournament as it's on a whole other level of dangerous but I don't care. Can he just get it. I'm going to the fight even if that means getting myself killed.

After our lovely conversation, I storm out of his office and make my way to the club. As I walk out my brothers give me a suspicious look but I shrug it off.

When I make it to the club, I'm greeted by Denni, we hug and get a drink. I order coke and rum while Denni had a beer.

"So you ready?" He takes a sip of his drink.

"Nervous is an understatement of how I'm fucked, I don't want to let my dad down, especially after we had a, let's say a disagreement over this." I look down at my drink.

"Raquel, I won't lie to you, I don't want you to do this but I understand why you are doing this. I will support you no matter what." He gives me a side hug which makes me laugh.

"Denni, I need to ask a question. If you feel uncomfortable you don't need to answer." He nods at me. "Are you gay?"

His face drops, I know he's going to play this off but he knows he's fucked.

"How did you know?" He doesn't give me eye contact.

"You're my best friend obviously I will know the signs. You are never looking at girls in that way. Plus I saw you staring at Seth's ass. And yeah he's gay too." I say as I pat his back and start to walk into the club.