Chapter 29

NSYNC - It's Gonna Be Me

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

"è lei?" Someone asks.
(Is that her?)
"Lei è proprio come lei." Someone else whispers.
(She looks just like her)
"Lei è bellissima."
(She looks gorgeous)

"So is everyone just going to stand here staring and talking about me or is someone going to explain who the fuck these people are?"

"Bellissima, I thought I told you that our family has come to see you." Dad walks up to me pointing at the people.

"Uhh sorry to break it to you, but I was never told about this." I whisper yell at him.

"I thought I told Blake to tell you because I was busy." He replies while turning to Blake, who is stuffing his face with a bacon and egg omelette.

"Uhh this is the best bacon and egg omelette I've ever had Uhh!" He says it himself as we all look at him with shame and disgust.

"What?!" He says as he stops eating the food and looking at us with confusion.

I roll my eyes as I walk back upstairs to go and get changed.

After showering, I decide to straighten my hair and put fake blonde extension clip in and braid the blonde with my black hair.

I put on a bit of make up and put on my outfit.

I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen to make my breakfast since Blake and Kayden ate ALL of the fucking food that I actually like

I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen to make my breakfast since Blake and Kayden ate ALL of the fucking food that I actually like. Fucking idiots.

As I'm making it I feel watched. I look around to see no one around. I shrug it off, until I feel someone poke my leg which near scares me to death, I look down to see a little boy that looks no younger than 6 looking at me in awe.

"You are really pweety." The boy says with a smile to show his cute little teeth. I crouch down to his height.

"Really? Thank you so much cutie. You look like a little prince." I reply as I rub his soft cheek. The boy has olive skin, faint freckles on his upper cheeks and he has brown eyes.

"Really?? A pwince!! Will you be my pwincess?" He shouts. He is so adorable, he can't pronounce his r's which makes him even more adorable.

"Of course my lovely prince." I say as I mess with his hair. I help him up on the counter so I can continue making my breakfast while talking to the boy.

I find out his name is Alessio. He is 5 years old and he is obsessed with spongebob. But like who isn't?

Once I was done eating I put Alessio on my hip and I walk out. I greet the rest of my brothers, they talked to Alessio and played with him a little.