Chapter 16

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

As soon as I walked through the door, I can already feel daggers staring at me. I look to see my family in the living room, sitting and standing in silence.

Vin gets up from his chair and walks towards me.

"So Raquel, where were you after school, because our brothers say you are apparently tutoring ANDRES PETROV!" Vin quietly says until he got to his name which he yells.

"Calm down, my Spanish teacher asked if I would tutor someone and I said yes not knowing it was Andres. When I found out it was too late." I try to push them out of the way to go to the kitchen but Roman blocks my way.

"Why did you go to his house then?" Roman barks.

"Because of all of you, how all of you are acting. Listen nothing happened and nothing is going to happen." I said reassuringly.

"Ok then if we should believe you how come on your first day you sat on his table and you and him looked very cozy." Blake says with a dirty little smirk. Little sell out.

I mouth "I'm going to get you back" I face the rest of my angry family.

"I didn't know that was his table, I'm friends with Darlene and a few other people and he happens to be friends with them also."

"Now let us move on to you!" I point at Blake with a malicious smile on my face. I need to move the attention away from me.

"How come, I saw you Shane and Kayden talking to him today and sitting with him?" I question.

The three of their faces turned pale. I sit down on my seat and cross my leg. I give them a wicked smile as they all give me a death stare.

Roman turns around and faces them.

"We are going to talk about this tomorrow and you Raquel, if your going to tutor Mr fuck boy then your going to do it in this house. In the living room." He said pointing at all 4 of us.

He walked out of the room and Vin followed.

"Hey. Where is dad and Seth?" I ask Roman.

"They are doing some business no need to worry." Roman ruffles my hair around.

I wonder what they're doing.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

SETH'S P.O.V

Tonight is when our shipments come in. We are expecting crates of guns and cocaine.

Tonight it's just going to be me, dad and our men that are going. Right now dad and I are in the car heading over to the port.

I can't even hear my own thoughts with dad screaming on the phone. It's something about Raquel tutoring a boy.

I don't even see the problem, but as long as they don't become anything more I'm alright. Raquel is too young for all this boy shit.

It's not like it's going to stop her from doing what she pleases.

Finally dad finished his little tantrum. We pull up at the docks and we both got out of the car.

Leonardo, one of our most trusted men walks up to us.

"Ciao Don Furtado." He said while bowing his head. He looks at me with a flirtatious smile and greeted me.

Leo has very tan skin, hypnotizing black eyes which you can get easily lost in, he's not as tall as me. He's 6'1, he has a little bit of stubble on his face which makes him even hotter.