Chapter 12

A New Kind Of Love - Frou Frou

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm ringing, I grab it and throw it across my room, but the agitating sound still fills my ears. I groan in annoyance, I'm too tired for this crap.

I'm dreading going to school, Darlene, Mark and the rest of the group will have questions, which I have no answers to. I also don't want to see Ace after he saw me at the club.

I get out of bed and look in the mirror to see my face full of bruises and cuts. I lift up my top to see my ribs have gotten worse, it hurts to breath and it stings.

I'm probably going to bunk off my lessons. I can't be asked to even go to school today. I take a few painkillers and walk over to my vanity.

I look at my braids and they looked horrible and I bet some of them had fallen out during the match.

I take them out and go to the shower. After a long ass shower I dry myself and get ready for school.

I put on heavy makeup to hide my bruises and I leave my hair in an afro.

After changing, I head downstairs, as soon as I reach the living room I see my whole family sitting on the chairs, staring at each other in complete silence

"Good morning brothers and good morning dad." I say as I kiss my dad's cheek and mess with Seth's hair, he sends me a weak smile while dad keeps a straight face.

"So... what are you guys doing?" I sit next to Vin, looking at everyone baffled about what is going on.

"We all need to have a talk." Dad says quietly, like he has a confession to make.

"Okay? So what are we supposed to talk about?" I shrug at him, he's acting weird. Weirder than usual.

"I have reason to believe that you've been sneaking out at night. Now I am giving you the opportunity to explain yourself." Everyone's faces drop, they looked so pissed.

I scoff at such accusations. "I haven't been sneaking out, I don-"

"Don't fucking lie to me!" He swipes the cups off the table, crashing down on the floor into pieces I flinch.

"Dio mio!" He rubs his face in aggravation.
(Oh my God!)

"Where have you been going Raquel. I swear to God if you don't tell me-"

"What are you going to do? Are you going to hit me?" I spat at him, I was so pissed off. How can they be attacking me for keeping secrets when they do it to!

"Non urlare fottutamente contro di me." Everyone looks as if they saw a ghost, I know I said I didn't want them to know that I understand Italian, but I was to infuriated to even remember.
(Don't fucking yell at me)