Chapter 9

Good days - Sza

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

Maths is soo boring, I can't stand it. I've been here for 20 minutes and I'm already dozing off.

As I was slowly drifting off, I feel someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn my head to see the same black guy from earlier.

I'm not in the mood for his bullshit. "What the fuck do you want?."

"Woah, calm down, I don't want no beef... but I want to say that you're alright." What the fuck is this guy on? Is he trying to give me "respect" for cussing the fuck out of his friend. These Italians are weird.

"Okay...? And you're sign of respect effects me how?" I'm too out of it to really care about what he's waffling about.

"Like you stood up to Andres over there. Most people would avoid fucking with him." I points over to the white boy who was sitting in the front. I've heard it all, people are scared of his weird ass, nahh I need to be home schooled.

"Why? What's so big and bad about him?" I ask with curiosity, now he's caught my interest. He's already ruined my nap, might as well gain some tea.

"You'll find out soon enough." He smirks at me, I huff in defeat and turn my head away from him, in front of me was she the girl who stood up for me earlier.

"Excuse me." I tapped the girl on her exposed shoulder. She turns around, I smile at her. "Thanks for having my back."

"No problem. I have to say, what you said to Miss Lavigne was bad ass. The way you walked in you were giving baddie vibes." I lean back and flipped my hair back with a little of attitude.

I like her already, I think we're going to be cool.

"Wait, what happened?" The black guy interjects himself into the conversation.

"Well Mark, if you actually decide to come to class on time, then you wouldn't have missed it." She replies with a little bit of attitude.

"So your name is Mark." Not what I imagined, he nods his head, then winks at me. I roll my eyes and turn back to the girl. "What's your name?"

"I'm Darlene." She puts her hand out and we shake hands. "Darlene, Mark and Raquel stop talking and do your work." Miss Bitchy seethes at us before turning her back to us and focuses her attention to the whiteboard.

"Well now you guys know my name." We all laugh quietly hoping not to get shouted at again.

She's so cranky, she really needs to get laid.

Speaking of getting laid I really need to get fucked, last time I fucked someone was a month ago.

A lady has her needs.

Mark is really cute so he could possibly be an option.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Once maths ended (finally) it was lunch.

This is where I knew I was fucked. Where you sit in the cafeteria is crucial because you got everybody there.

You got your freshmen, ROTC guys, preps, JV jocks, Asian nerds, cool Asians, unfriendly black people, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat anything, desperate wannabes, burnouts, sexually active band geeks.

What? I watch mean girls.

I picked up my tray of food, now I need to find somewhere to sit. I couldn't even think because the food stunk, it looks like jail food. I rushed to the closest bin and threw all of my food in it except my apple.