prologue part 2

(Y/N): oooooooowwwwwwwwwww...

(Y/N): Where the hell am I? \-/

I woke up in a dark room that had a bunch of school supplies and crowbar. I got up to open the door.

(Y/N): ngh. locked of course it is, so i have two options here scream loud like a little bitch or break the door down with the crowbar and cause anarchy.

I grab the crowbar and force the door open. when i opened the door i saw a hall

(Y/N): this is a long as hallway now where the fuck am i and where's the ahoge man Makoto

I walked around with crowbar in hand and went through a door and when i opened it i saw makoto and a bunch of other people.

???: Whoa, hey! Another new kid?

Makoto: Oh hey I.D.

(Y/N): HeyMakoto, So this is every ultimate?

???: Yeah... We're all new here. Today's supposed to be out first day of class.

makoto P.O.V

???: So counting mask face, that makes sixteen. Seems like a good cut-off point, but I wonder if this is everyone.

Standing before me were the "Ultimate Students" that had been hand-picked by the school. I looked around at everyone who'd gathered there, taking in their faces one at a time. Maybe I was just imagining it, but I swear I could feel a kind of aura coming from each of them...

Makoto: Um...how's it going? My name's Makoto Naegi. Sorry I'm late. A bunch of stuff happened, and then all of a sudden I was just...asleep.

???: Whoa, you too?

???: Things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser...

???: So strange... I declare beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a strange situation indeed!

I.D: Hold on I woke up in a supply closet and I'm the internet devil but call me I.D. >-<

???: Interesting...