A luck-ster Class Trial

Monokuma: Now then, let's begin with a simple explanation of the class trial.

Monokuma: During they class trial, you will present your arguments for who the killer is, and vote for "whodunnit."

Monokuma: If you vote correctly, then only the blackenedwill receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong person...

Monokuma: I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and that person will earn the right to leave the island!

Monomi and Izuru were tied up on the side.

Monomi: S-Such a cruel rule...!

Izuru: I think that's the point.

Nagito: Before we begin, I'd like to confirm one thing. Is there really a killer among us?

Don't you all fucking dare.

...

...

God dammit.

Monokuma: Most definitely... There's no doubt that the blackened is lurking among you.

Monokuma: Such a sad state of affairs, isn't it?

Monokuma: By the way, this class trial is gonna be 100 percent fair, so there's no need to worry. I'm the type who hates favoritism and prejudice... Well, not as much as I hate Monomi and Izuru, of course.

Monomi: You hate me that much!?

Izuru: Well fuck you to.

Monomi: Language!

Izuru: English, Japanese, Arabic, and Spanish bitch bunny.

Monokuma: Now let's begin!

Everyone looked a bit nervous or hiding it well.

Mikan: Y-You're telling us to begin...but what are we supposed to do?

Akane started cracking her knuckles.

Akane: No complainin', let's just settle this with our fists!

Hmm...Government is all about political strength so why not let's get physical.

Kazuichi: Were you even listening to the rules!?

Fuyuhiko: Didn't that Byakuya bastard get killed in the dining hall, Huh? Then everyone there is a fuckin' suspect.

Mahiru: Yeah, yeah. What you're really trying to say is that you're not the killer, right?

Fuyuhiko: No shit... You guys went off on your own and started killing each other. This has nothing to do with me...

That's sus.

Mahiru: Huh? What does that mean?

Nagito: A-Anyway...why don't we try talking about the most pressing issues on our minds?

Teruteru: Huh? The most pressing issue on our minds...?

Nagito: Where we found the body. It's very strange to find a body underneath a table.

Chiaki: Then...let's start with that mystery.

Good we can start.

Nagito: Why was Byakuya's body in a place like that?

Gundham: His body was underneath the table at the very back back of the dining hall.

Kazuichi: After the killer murdered Byakuya...they probably moved the body there.

(Y/N): Stop it your spitting bullshit!

Counter activated.

(Y/N): The killer didn't move the body.