Another day more arguing

*Ding dong, bing bong*

Monokuma announcement: Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

Monokuma announcement: Oh, that's right! I wanted to let you know that your e-Handbooks have been updated! New regulations have been added, so please take a look and enjoy your school life more than ever before!

He must be referring to yesterday... "Loaning your e-Handbook to another student is strictly prohibited." Which is fine by me I never planned to give my handbook to anyone.

I get up and go to the kitchen and cook breakfast for everyone which became a usual.

Celestia: Good morning master.

(Y/N): Good morning Celestia can you go get something from my room please?

Celestia: Yes master what do you want me to get?

(Y/N): a device that looks like a baseball.

Celestia: Yes sir.

Celestia leaves the kitchen to my room.

Mukuro comes in the kitchen.

(Y/N): Need something?

Mukuro: No just want to talk to you.

(Y/N): About?

Mukuro: This killing game and your kids.

(Y/N): Adopted kids but not a day goes bye when I want to be with them even if they hate me.

Mukuro: I'm sure they miss you.

(Y/N): heh maybe.

Mukuro: What do you think of the killing game?

(Y/N): Well were gonna need to do another trial or 2.

Mukuro: Why?

I smirk and wink towards Mukuro getting the message and leaving.

Hifumi then comes into the kitchen and start making some milk tea. He leaves and I hear a shattering sound and some yelling.

I come out of the kitchen with a tray of pancakes, bacon eggs, and water. I give it to Toko which she quickly takes the food and blush at me I left, leaving her in her thoughts.

I go to Aoi and Sakura with some donuts and eggs and hash brown and of.

I head to Celestia watching her scold Hifumi.

Celestia: That does not matter. Hurry up and bring me what I asked for, swine!

Hifumi: WHAAAAAT!?

Hifumi: O-Okay! Your little piggy will bring it right out! *runs off*

Celestia: Hmhm. I do so love coercion.

Aoi: You were like...a totally different person just now.

Mondo: Yeah, shit... You really went psycho there.

Celestia: Hmhmhm...

(Y/N): Here Gambles.

I give Celestia milk tea with a muffin and and a milk cart.

Celestia: Why thank you master and here you go the device you asked for.

Celestia hands me the scanner as I place it in my pocket.

Taka: Bad news, everyone! There is a mystery afoot!

Yasuhiro: Huh? What happened?

Taka: It would seem Byakuya refuses to leave his room! I stood there pressing his doorbell over and over, but he never showed himself.