THE SOUP

Well readers I'm sitting in the principal's office if I die or get expelled here, all the rights to my weapons go to my kids.

As I'm seated Jin sits behind his desk and slides a envelope to me, as i open it i find letters that contain more info on the Kamakura project inside the envelope.

Jin: This is more info of the Kamakura project.

(Y/N): Oh I see well it seems when I'm in my memories will be taken away for an edgy teenage madara wannabe takes my place.

Jin: You also wanted to talk to me about something else?

(Y/N): Yeah can we fix the warriors of Hope classroom because they tell me that there classroom is more broken and damaged then Naruto as a child.

Jin: We can do that.

(Y/N): Thank you. X-X

I get up from my seat and walk back to class.

As I enter class I barely dodge a piece of wood from hitting me.

(Y/N): Ok what the fuck is going on. ?-?

I then see Akane and Nekomaru fighting each other, while most of my classmates are on the side while the sub is knocked the fuck out.

(Y/N): Ahh now I get it it's hulk vs she-hulk.

I look around the classroom and see Chiaki and mop head still in there seats.

I then see a piece of wood heading towards Chiaki, I move towards Chiaki and use my body as a shield and take the hit for her, as the wood hits my back.

(Y/N): Oh that's gonna hurt.

I then see Chiaki move towards the exit and leave, I look to mop head guy and see so many things not hitting him.

(Y/N): Alright your being moved.

???: I can see hope up close though.

(Y/N): To bad.

I grab him and take him to the side where everyone else is.

Chisa: You two stop fighting.

Nekomaru: WERE NOT FIGHTING WERE TRAINING IN REAL LIFE COMBAT CONDITIONS.

Chisa: Oh ok.

Everyone has a deadpanned face except Nekomaru, Akane, and mop head.

(Y/N): So mop head what's your name. ?-?

???: Mop head?

(Y/N): Your hair looks like a mop.

???: Wow I can't believe you want to know my name I'm such trash but in order for your hope to shine, my name is Nagito Komeada.

(Y/N): Nice to meet ya buddy I'm the internet devil but call me I.D for short. X-X

I the look at the fight and see Akane weakened but little big guy gives her some bottle as she drinks is she seems to get much stronger as Akane and Nekomaru clash out of instinct I grab the nearest debris and use that to throw it at Akane and Nekomaru as it hits both in the head.

They look at me as my mask is playing the dinosaur game on my face.

(Y/N): Take your fight outside cause I don't want to deal with bullshit like this right when I come in.

Akane then jumps at me trying to punch me but kick up some debris and make it hit her face and move away from her as she crashes to the wall.

(Y/N): Now I'm out this bitch.