A normal day i guess

Makoto P.O.V

"You must kill someone if you want to leave." My mind froze and my breath caught in my throat as I thought about that... I could feel a paralyzing fear slowly making its way through my body, dominating every last nerve. The air hung heavy on me, pressing down like a weight around my neck. It took everything I had just to endure that weight...

But for as heavy as the air felt... all it took to pierce it was her sharp words.

Kyoko: So? What are you going to do now? Just stand around glaring at each other? Her pointed comment was directed at everyone in the room. It helped pull us back to reality.

Taka: R-Right... She's right!

Taka: Sometimes, even if you're nervous or afraid, you just have to step forward!

Taka: To forget such a simple fact... I can't forgive myself. I'm so ashamed! Please, someone hit me! I can't forgive myself! Somebody hit me! Punish me!

Mondo: Jesus. If you have time to yell about it, you have time to DO something about it.

Hifumi: Perhaps, but...what is the mission, exactly?

Leon: Idiot! To look for a way out, duh!

I.D: No shit sherlock.

Junko: And we totally need to find out whoever was controlling that stupid bear and beat the hell out of 'em.

I.D: Well yeah what else are we going to do.

Hifumi: ...B-But before we do all that, maybe we should take a look at the handbook... It's probably best to check out the school regulations Monokuma mentioned before doing anything else.

Celestia: True. If we stumble around with no clue what the rules are, something like that might happen again...

Mondo: Shit...

Junko: Fine. Then let's hurry up and check out the stupid rules already.

1. Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
2. "Nighttime" is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.
3. Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
4. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.
5. Violence against Headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.
6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.
7. Additional school regulations may be added as necessary.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I didn't look at my ehandbook and used my mask to scan everything in it because fuck logic. 

I felt a bit uneasy of how the whole thing playing out something very intriguing of the will be happening i bet.

Mondo: This is bullshit! What the hell kinda rules are these!? I'm not gonna let them control ME!

Celestia: Well then, why don't you wander around the school without a care in the world and see what happens? Personally, I would love to see what happens when someone breaks one of the rules.

Hifumi: But if he got punished like what we saw before, I don't think there'd be a respawn waiting for him...

Mondo: ...

Mondo: I... Ever since I was a kid, I grew up with my older brother pounding this into my head... When a man makes a promise, he has to keep it, even if it kills him.