The next murder

Chihiro: 5.

(Y/N): 5 more pushups to go Chihiro you got this.

Mondo: Come on Chihiro you can do it.

Chihiro, Mondo, and I are in the dining hall exercising, doing pushups.

Everyone started arriving.

Aoi: What is happening?

(Y/N): Exercising why?

Sakura: It's weird I have never seen you with Chihiro and Mondo.

(Y/N): Yeah well I'm done so I'm gonna skip the breakfast meeting today and go read a book.

Mukuro: But aren't you scared about who died?

(Y/N): No not really come get me when you find the body.

I go to the Library and find the body of Yasuhiro in the library tied up on two walls in a crucified and having bloodlust written beside it.

Byakuya and Makoto then come into the Library.

Makoto looks in shock and fear.

Makoto: What...?

Makoto: UwaaaaaaAAAAAHHH!!!

A wild, almost primeval scream escaped from Makoto's mouth.

Byakuya: Most unusual, don't you think...?

Byakuya was unusually calm even for his standards so my brain started thinking and I realized why he was calm.

Byakuya: Look. Yasuhiro's corpse has been suspended somehow. And something's been written on the wall, in blood... "Bloodlust"?

*Ding dong, bing bong*

Monokuma announcement: A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!

Byakuya started talking to Makoto, I then looked at Yasuhiro's body and see signs of struggle on his neck, a black eye, Taka came in shocked when he saw Yasuhiro's body, but Byakuya took care of that and got him to get the rest of the ultimates.

Sakura: Damn... I couldn't keep him safe!

Taka: So there's an actual victim...

Celestia: Which means we are now in the same position once again.

Mondo: Fuck, man... What the fuck IS this!?

Chihiro: I don't want to do this not again.

Hifumi: It's a dream... This is a dream! It's all just a dream! In fact, I haven't even been born yet! I don't have any memory of ever being alive! Ugyaaaah!

Celestia: Shut up.

Byakuya started instructing Makoto which started another conversation.

Kyoko: I don't think it's any kind of dying message. It's just too...strange...

Taka: But, you know...that thing about writing "bloodlust" in blood... Doesn't it sound kinda familiar?

Flashback

Byakuya: A murderous fiend, who kills again and again using a bizarre and brutal method... And at the scene of each crime, the word "bloodlust" is written in the victim's own blood. They're like a ghost, attacking suddenly then slipping away before the police can catch up to them. And what nickname did the Internet give to this mysterious serial killer?

Present time

Mukuro: Genocide Jack!

(Y/N): I mean