FILLER CHAPTER

On (Y/N) birthday before hopes peak.

5 kids move around the house with decorations in hand a boxes wrapped.

Monaca: Shh we don't wanna wake papa (Y/N) up.

Nagisa: Over here.

The kids then put a bunch of presents at the table and tried to bake a cake.

5 minutes of them trying to bake a cake and the kitchen was destroyed.

(Y/N): Well good morning to you to kids.

They all squealed in surprise looked at (Y/N) and put something behind there backs trying to hide the items.

(Y/N): What you doingggg?

Kotoko: No-nothing daddy.

(Y/N) smirked and looked around the kitchen.

(Y/N): I'm guessing you all tried to make a cake but failed to do so because you all wanted to give me a birthday surprise.

The kids looked shocked and scared.

Jotaro: A-are you mad at us.

(Y/N): No I'm not mad I'm actually happy.

They looked surprised.

(Y/N): You all tried to give me a party which I'm grateful for since I can't remember last time I celebrated my birthday.

Monica: What do you mean papa?

(Y/N): Don't worry about it I'm just really happy especially since everything seems so cool, creative, cool and smart.

The kids smiled brightly and they all started celebrating (Y/N) birthday. 

Well it's time for you all to get to bed.

Kids: Awwwww...

They go to there rooms and go to bed leaving (Y/N) to his thoughts.

(Y/N) then goes to the garage and gets some tools, after he gets the tools he heads to his room.

He goes to his bed and gets to sleep happy about celebrating his birthday while holding there the presents which consisted of a painting of them all from Jotaro, a hand made bracelets from Monaca and kotoko, books and a blanket from Nagisa, and finally some gloves and a cardboard version of your mask.

(Y/N) smiles while drifting to sleep.