Masaru...

We get to the subway shutters.

(Y/N): Alright everyone ready yourselves we don't know what's through these shitters but below but we don't know if it's a trap.

I then insert the key hearing a click as the shutters unlocked.

Komaru: Y-Yay! Yay! Toko, Yuta, it worked! It's open!

Yuta: It worked yay.

(Y/N): Yuta help me open the shutter all the way.

Yuta: Ok.

Yuta then came to my side and helped me lift the shutters open fully.

The darkness in the makes my instincts tell me it's pretty dangerous.

(Y/N): Everyone we got to be careful once we go down well try to find a way to contact W.E.D or Future Foundation.

Komaru and Yuta: Roger.

We head down the subway tunnel, and it starts being filled with children's drawings on the walls.

Ominous. Yet, also, adorable.

We then open a door and go through seeing just the darkness around us.

Toko: Wh-why is it so dark? I told you, I'm afraid of the dark!

(Y/N): Someone didn't pay there electic bill.

Komaru: It's OK. I'm telling you, it's not that dark.

Yuta: Yeah it's not that dark.

Toko: I-it is dark! It's more than dark enough!

Toko: Aaaaaargh! Is anyone there? Turn on the light, damnit!

Suddenly, lights!

(Y/N): Huh I guess screaming what you want is how to get what you ant.

As we adjust to the lights.

We then find themselves in a cage stadium, surrounded by hundreds of cheering Monokuma Kids!

I turn around to the entrance and then see were locked in.

(Y/N): I have a bad feeling about this.

Monaca: Wh-what is this?

Masaru: Hey! Hey-hey! You totally fell for it! You really thought you could escape, didn't ya? Hahaha! But too bad! I totally saw that one coming!

Masaru then appears on a pretty high podium.

(Y/N): MASARU!

Masaru: I'm the super-duper Hero of the Warriors of Hope, the Li'l Ultimate P.E., Masaru Daimon!

Monaca: I-It's him! He's one of the kids who put the wristband on me...

Masaru then looks at me as he gets angry.

Masaru: Oh look it's the faker.

I stay silent as I watch him.

Yuta: Why...?

Masaru: Huh?

Yuta: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS...?

Masaru: You adults are Demons... You are our enemies... Enemies of kids... That's why me and the Warriors of Hope are gonna hunt down every last one of you

Masaru: And then make a peaceful paradise just for children in this town!

Masaru: THIS WORLD TOOK OUR HOPE AWAY FROM US WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT YOU DEMONS DEATH?