The Motive

(Y/N) P.O.V

I start my search of anything useful after i put makoto in his room. I start investigating every room i can find that is unlocked i head to the kitchen and find sayaka.

(Y/N): Hey Sayaka right?

Sayaka: oh hey I.D how are you?

(Y/N): Well i need info like how long will the food lasts if we eat it all normally my thought would be we all starve to death but i have a feeling we will be fine.

Monokuma: The sexy masked man is correct.

(Y/N): The sexy what!? ?-?

Monokuma: Anyway The fridge will be restocked automatically each day so don't worry about silly things like hunger.

As he said that he disappears

(Y/N): That answered my question and weirded me out a bit.

(Y/N): Well got to go see ya cute singer.

As I left i saw Sayaka go red and chuckled to myself.

As i went to the dorms i examined the nameplates because of a feeling i had and took my name plate off and put it back on.

Taka: I.D hello classmate.

(Y/N): What's up hall monitor.

Taka: I would like to ask what you are doing.

(Y/N): Examining the dorms.

Taka: I see good luck then.

(Y/N): Thanks.

After the conversation I went silent and kept looking then I leave and go to the dining hall waiting for everyone.

Timeskip

Taka: I would like to begin this meeting by knowing what we found

Byakuya: I wanted to try and find some clue as to who's responsible for imprisoning us here... But unfortunately, I made no such discoveries. That's all from me... 

Taka: Really? That's it?

Byakuya: If I'd uncovered anything, naturally I would have more to say. But I didn't. So I don't.

Taka: R-Right, understood... 

Taka: I spent some time looking around the dormitory, and...

Taka: There I made the discovery of the century! I found that there was exactly one room for each person!

(Y/N): (Mumbling) God damn it Taka.

Aoi: Well yeah, I figured that our before anything else...

Junko: Each door already has a nameplate on it, so I guess all the rooms have been assigned already.

Sakura: And each room key was attached to a keychain with the owner's name precision-etched onto it.