Swim party?

Ding dong, bing bong.

I tiredly open my eyes.

Monokuma: Ahem... Hope's Peak Academy's School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make... Gooooood morning, everyone! Looks like today is gonna be another perfect, tropical day! Now then, let's show some enthusiasm and make sure to give it our all today!

I should go see what everyone thinks of the game...but I'm so tired...

I laid there for a second till one thing came up.

Akane will eat all the food before I get some... I can't let her eat all the food!

I get up quickly as I stretch and head out to the restaurant. My mask's visor started glitching a bit but quickly stopped. Got to remind myself to check for anything in my mask any viruses or stuff like that.

I made my way into the restaurant to be greeted by Sonia.

Sonia: Good morning, masked man.

(Y/N): Good morning.

After greeting everyone, I put some food on my plate and sat myself at a table near the window. Waffles, bacon, and some apple juice.

Akane: What is it I.D...? Is that all you're gonna eat?

(Y/N): Maybe.

Hiyoko: You just eat too much, Akane.

Akane: You're one to talk. All you eat is candy.

Hiyoko: Just because it's candy doesn't man you should make fun of it. These gummies have four different fruit flavors, so I'm sure they're full of nutrients.

Akane: You should just eat real fruit.

A breakfast and a show. Though their loud in the beginning of the morning I have to admit this is entertaining.

Gundham: ...Is Mahiru missing?

(Y/N): Hm?

After Gundham said that, I looked around the restaurant...and sure enough, there was no sign of Mahiru. That's weird...since when there's a Hiyoko there's usually a Mahiru close by.

Nekomaru: She's always here every morning, it's strange for her not to come...

Sonia: I wonder if she is not feeling well.

Kazuichi: If she just doesn't feel good, that's fine... But there's a small chance that she's...

Hiyoko: A s-small chance she's what!?

Akane took some of my bacon as I looked at her mother fuckerly.

Akane: Hm? I saw Mahiru, she was outside the hotel.

Kazuichi: O-Oh...I see!

Hiyoko: Jeez, don't say such a spooky thing.

Hiyoko: As punishment, how about you run around in a circle three times, say "woof", and jump off a cliff?

Kazuichi: I-I don't want to die like that!

Ibuki: But what was Mahiru doing outside the hotel?

Akane: She said she wanted to be alone. I even asked her to come eat with us, but she turned it down.

Peko: ...Wanted to be alone?

Mikan: M-Maybe...she's planning to play that game...

Hiyoko: What are you saying, pig barf!? There's no way Mahiru would play video games! She's not like that slowpoke gamer girl over there!

Chiaki: ...

Chiaki: Ah, were you referring to me?

Mikan: Eeeekk...I am pig barf, aren't I...?