The Invite to hope

My day started off as usual as it can get eating breakfast with the kids (adopted mind you) driving my motorcycle to a terrorist base and leaving, while using my mask to hack into some terrorist plans to attack a nation while being chased by a drone that shoots missiles you know the usual.

(Y/N): PECKING ORDER.

I aim a pistol behind me and miraculously shot the drone which blew up.

(Y/N): HA HA I AM THE GOD OF BULLSHIT, Devil artemis and Mr. Popo would be proud.

I then kept driving my motorcycle to a city and drove to a garage I own.

I then get my car and drive to my house and park my car in the garage.

???: BIG BRO!

???: BIG BRO!

A red headed boy wearing a red and black shirt and pants and a pink haired girl, wearing a pink and yellow sweater with a skirt, jumped on top of me. The red headed boy has a triumphed look on his face with his foot on my chest, while the pink haired girl is laughing.

(Y/N): How could I be defeated by a mere child blegh.

Masaru: Because a hero always will win no matter what.

Kotoko: Yay your here.

I laugh at the two goofballs.

A blue haired boy walks down with a book in his hand and a happy look mixed with a serious look on his face.

???: Hey da...(Y/N).

He almost called me dad I'm gonna shed a tear.

(Y/N): Hey Nagisa how are you.

Nagisa: I'm doing good.

(Y/N): What'cha reading?

Nagisa eyes light up for a second.

Nagisa: I'm reading a science book.

(Y/N): Cool, but put down the book for a second please.

Nagisa: ...Sure.

Nagisa puts the book down I then move toward him face paced and pick him up and put him on my shoulders.

Nagisa: He-Hey?!

I set Nagisa on my shoulders and face Kotoko and Masaru.

(Y/N): One of you grab his book and meet in the living room it's movie time.

Both: Ok.

Masaru grabs Nagisa's book and runs to the living room with Kotoko close behind him.

(Y/N): Now lets go get little green bean ok blueberry.

Nagisa: Ok.

I walk to Monaca's room with Nagisa on my shoulders, and knock on her door letting her know I'm coming in.

A girl with green hair and purple clothing on a wheelchair sits by her desk writing in her diary.

Nagisa: Hi Monaca.

Monaca: Hi Papa, hi Nagisa.

I smile and let a tear fall of joy.

(Y/N): gosh darn it you kids are awesome.

Monaca and Nagisa smile.

I put Nagisa down and get Monaca's wheelchair in she gets confused.

Monaca: where are we going papa?

(Y/N): It's movie time green bean.

Monaca smiles and we all went to the living room seeing Masaru and Kotoko arguing about what movie to watch.

(Y/N): We can't have movie time yet we are missing are little artist you all wait here.

All: Ok papa/big bro/(Y/N).

I go to Jotaro's door and go inside to see him on his bed wearing a sweater that's identical to mine while he's drawing.

Jotaro looked at me a smiled.

Jotaro: Hi big brother.

(Y/N): Hi Jotaro it's movie time

Jotaro eyes start lighting up and he gets out of bed and walk to the living room with me.

The kids sit on the couch with popcorn and candy in hand watching the lion king the animated version.

(don't judge me)

I check the mail and find a letter with this logo.

Dear I.D

We at Hope's Peak have heard of the tale of the greatest hacker that has pranked the government and helped the government. We have also heard rumors of a bounty hunter that has killed and stopped some of the worst criminals, killers, assassins, soldiers, gangs, mafias and terrorist that has been named the hunter.

We would like you to join our school of hope and join are class 77-B with the title of Ultimate hacker and bounty hunter if you like.

-Jin kirigiri Headmaster of Hopes peak Academy

I was in shock and told the kids about it even though they are Lil Ultimates or better known as the warriors of hope they were in shock and happy for me.

I accepted their invitation with the side note of the kids and started packing my stuff and the kids stuff so they can move in with me.

At this day I had a minor bad feeling but decided to go and investigate.