4 | Anger Issues

The men had explained to me about the camp they had set up, and how they had many families surviving there. It was apparently safe and secure, I personally don't think that exists anymore in this world but I didn't want to seem so negative.

They had told me about their mission, how they came back for Merle and a duffle bag filled with guns and ammo.

I had agreed on helping them get the bag, mostly because Glenn had convinced me; I liked him, he was a nice guy.

I learned quite a lot about them. Glenn and T had no family with them, Rick found his wife and son not very long ago, and Daryl who had been with his brother.

We had discussed how we were going to get to the bag, Glenn being the one doing most of the planning, it was actually very impressive. What surprised us was that he was a pizza delivery guy, he was also oblivious to his talent, he was truly a gifted guy.

We all had our roles, who goes where and does what.

Which is how I found myself in an alley with Daryl, hiding behind a dumpster waiting for Glenn.

Daryl had been quiet; I could tell he wasn't the talkative type. He still seemed angry which was understandable, considering he had just lost his brother and would probably never see him again.

"Sorry about your brother," I said, I decided to break the ice.

He turned his head to look at me for a moment, and as soon as we locked eyes, he looked away. humming in reply and turning his focus away from me.

I had a few moments to study his appearance, he was nonetheless a very attractive man. He was well built, with broad shoulders that were on display for my enjoyment, and muscular arms that I would simply just die for. He had short brown hair and a stubble that looked good on him and lastly his beautiful blue eyes.

Oh those eyes

I was snapped out of my thoughts and well my stare, by the sound of footsteps walking towards us. I nudged Daryl's side and he looked at me and nodded in confirmation that he had heard it too.

As the footsteps got louder I got my sword ready, and Daryl had his crossbow ready.

At the same time, the both of us revealed ourselves pointing our weapons to the kid who was the one making the noise.

"Wow don't shoot me!. what do you want?" the kid yelled louder than necessary raising his hands up in surrender.

Stupid

Daryl took a step closer to the terrified-looking boy, the boy started pacing in panic and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"I'm looking for my brother. he's hurt real bad. you seen him?" Daryl asked crossbow still in the kid's face.

Does he have to be this dramatic about everything? No. is he? Yes.

"Daryl, we don't have time for this" I warned him even though I knew he wasn't going to listen to me.

"Ayudame!" the kid yelled all of the sudden.

"Yes, let's attract all the damn dead ones in the city to us, good idea," I mumbled walking closer to the kid and standing next to Daryl as he tried to shut the kid up.

"Answer me" Daryl demanded still hung up on his brother.

"Daryl!" I yelled as the kid didn't answer him and kept yelling out 'Ayudame'

With one swift motion, Daryl hit the boy across the face with his crossbow.

Ouch, that much hurt.