Chapter 15

Lightnia lunged at darknia as the dark serpent tried to wrap the light wolf but his invincibility proved him wrong as he grabbed darknia and yeeted him on the ground. While dawnia & dusknia fought the dark hydra. "Crap, they're too strong" said Stephanie. "I know just what to do" said carol. Carol & stephie both exchanged dawn & dusk energy to fuse into the eclipsia sword. They both lunged forward as they impaled the dark hydra. "Finally, it's over" said carol. "Not yet, princess look alive!" Said Stephanie. Lightnia & darknia were still fighting as almost the whole city is destroyed. "ENOUGH!" Shouted darknia. "I don't need this stupid slimy worm to be powerful, I'll destroy all of you even if it means destroying my family!" Darknia flew out of mr.snake, unpossessing him. Then he started falling. "SHIT!" Said mr.wolf, he flew down to catch him, as Lightnia unpossessed mr.wolf as well. "You get that poor snake some help, I'll handle this!" She flew up to the clouds to fight darknia. "Oh my god, mr.snake please don't die!" Mr.wolf said as tears were coming out of his eyes. "You two okay??" Said carol. "We gave that hydra a whole order of whoop ass!" Said Stephanie. "Mr.snake needs our help, he's knocked out!" Said wolf. Mr.snake was very pale. "Alright, remember the healing spell?" Said dawnia. "You betcha" said dusknia. They both unpossessed the two girls as they placed their hands on mr.snakes heart.
"Heal thy neighbor x3"
Then snakes heart glowed bright yellow. "Wolf??" He said as he opened his eyes. "OH THANK GOD YOUR ALRIGHT!" Mr.wolf said as he gave snake a big hug. "Sheesh, what did I tell you about the hugs?!" Said snake. "Whoops sorry." Apologized wolf. " I'm glad he's alright and redeemed" said dusknia. The siblings flew to the clouds to aid their mother. " mr.wolf...I have to tell you something..." snake said "ooooo what is it??" Said wolf. "Nothing, never mind now I take it back." Said snake. "Cmon ya slimy bloke what is it ya want to tell him?? Did you steal anything from him??" Said carol "it's none of your business princess!" Shouted snake. "Spit it out already dammit! The suspense is killing me!" Said Stephanie. "ALRIGHT I LOVE YOU WOLF"
Everyone is silent. Stephanie put one hand over her mouth in shock "come again??" Said carol. "Look wolf, ever since I was in that good guys club, you changed my whole life because of you, you made me the guy I am today! That's why I was so jealous of agent fox on the moon trip....that's why I never wanted to hurt you...." Mr. Wolf was nearly close to tears as he wiped them back. "Is it weird I felt the same way about you snake??" Said wolf. " I saw potential in you, I AM proud of you snake...I knew you didn't want to hurt me." "What the hell is going on right now?" Carol said. "Shut up you're ruining the moment." Said Stephanie. "Snake, I love you very much." Wolf said as he leaned in for a passionate kiss. Carol's jaw dropped, and Stephanie took out her phone. "This is so f*cking beautiful" she said. Then the two stopped kissing as they heard a boom in the sky. "AW SHIT" said Stephanie.