Chapter 16

"Dad please, this isn't you!" Pleaded dawnia. "No, you don't understand, I am now finally the most powerful god in existence!" Shouted darknia "just because your all powerful doesn't mean you have to be a narcissistic asshole!" Said dusknia. "Oh yeah, lets see how powerful your little "warrior" is!" Darknia sent all remaining others except wolf into glass spheres. As everyone is being sent into a nebula. Him and wolf were the only ones in a nebulic ring as the others were surrounding it. "Go on "warrior" give me everything you've got!" Wolf tried to punch darknia, but it was too weak. "Yawn, I'm getting very tired of this mutt." Said darknia as wolf was punching him over and over again getting tired as his life energy was draining out of him. "Wolf you can't give up now! Our fate is in your hands!" Shouted snake. "Ha! Your cliche encouragement isn't going to help this time, I've seen that in movies!" Wolf was about to pass out, when suddenly a portal appeared. "AH SHIT" a green cyclops fox fell from the portal and faceplanted the ground. Darknia & wolf stared at her. "Look I'm assuming the big scary looking demon guys the bad guy, so I'm gonna kick his ass" the green fox then transform into a dragon as another portal appeared behind her, "woah, this isn't hell!" Two demons, one a short red curly haired imp & a white masked chubby orc appeared amongst them. Then another portal appeared right beside them, but this time is was a tribe of moonlings along with their leader, the one and only pinto bean. 3 more portals appeared as a green dragon, a crocodile dingo hybrid. And a dog with a bunny along side him appeared. A big portal appeared above. Out from it was a beautiful moth kaiju. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!"shouted darknia. Two more portals appeared and out casted an anteater with a shirt on and a tiny white bear with a hat on. Another portal came with an animatronic alligator wearing a beret. "NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING" shouted darknia. "Bebebebebebebebebbe" said Antonio the anteater (translation: shut up bitch) "LETS GET THIS BASTARD" shouted dingodile. Everyone started attacking darknia as they ganged up on him. As he was being attacked, his powers started withering. "NO THIS CANT HAPPEN NOW!" But as everyone had their turn, mothra fired her laser beams out of her attenae. Darknia was weak "hey wolf, why don't you deal the final blow." Said Sam "yeah save the whole universe for us!" Said max. As all of the light power were shaped into an all powerful sphere. Wolf threw it at darknia, dealing the final blow, darknia was finally dying "NOOOOOOOOOOO" said darknia as he was being disintegrated into dust, everything went all pitch white. Wolf and everyone else was gone.....

"Hey wake up"