Chapter 7

Mayor moe was in his office, counting money dollar by dollar. "Sir, someone is requesting to see you" said mr.piranha. "Tell em' to come in." It was Stephanie. "Where's mr.wolf? I want to know if he's ok!" Stephanie had a very worried look on her face. "Ah Stephanie, my #1 fan! How ya doing??" Asked mayor moe, clearly stalling. " you didn't answer my question, where's mr.wolf?" Stephanie said, starting to get a little angry. "Oh I left him to die with mr.snake." Then mayor moe immediately closed his mouth with his paw, regretting what he just said. "WHAT,YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU LEFT MR.WOLF WITH THAT BATSHIT CRAZY DEMIGOD?!" "Ummmmm....yeah?" Mayor moe was visibly sweating. " you backstabbing bitch! I knew I shouldn't of trusted you since day 1!"  " oh yeah, MR PIRANHA, get your fatass over here and teach her a lesson!" Mr.piranha immediately jumped to the hall. "Crap, I'm getting chomped.." then the glass door broke open, the gang members, pirates, mr.shark & carol roo broke in the mansion. "We heard an emergency call about the mayor!" Said carol. Mr.shark & mr.piranha exchanged a glance. "Pepe?!" "Lou?!" "Oh so you two know each other" said carol. "Why the hell are you a gang leader?!" "Why the hell are you a billionaire?!" Carol had already tied up mayor moe. "You crazy bastards!" Shouted moe. "Piranha, help me!" Mr. Piranha shook his head. "Sorry, I don't work for greedy bitches, not anymore!" The whole mob cheered for mr. Piranha as he is welcomed a co-leader. "Mr.wolf's in the basement, he's in danger!" Stephanie told carol.