Chapter 2

Where mr.wolf was at didn't seem normal at all. The buildings in the city were either upgraded or shifted somewhere else. Wolf was looking left & right at the citizens, and they were making rude remarks at him. "Gee, what's up with them??" "YOU FURRY BASTARD!" a couple of animals pinned him down to the pavement street. "OW JESUS CHRIST, WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Then the leader approached him, but he seemed familiar. "Mr.shark?!" " you still owe me 500$ after that incident!" Mr.shark said. "What the hell are you talking about?!" Mr.wolf was dumbfounded. Money? Incident? "You know what I'm talking about." "Actually, I don't" then mr.wolf & mr.shark started hearing helicopter wirring. A couple of FBI agents came down and started attacking the gang members. "Come with us,it's urgent!" Mr.wolf didn't hesitate and got in the helicopter while a mob of angry citizens swarmed them. Mr.wolf sighed of relief as the helicopter was flying. " you are safe now, there's no need to be terrified" the helicopter landed on top of a golden building. The FBI agents & wolf went to an elevator and went to floor 33. "Where are we going, exactly?" Asked mr.wolf. "You'll see."they opened a door to a hall of a fancy mansion that was a mile far. With a golden office desk at the end. "Sir, the requested person is here" the guy turned around in his chair to be another wolf. With a tuxedo and a scar on his eye. " moe my son! Give me a hug!" "Dad??" "No silly, I'm you! Just a bit different" wolf was shocked. Very shocked.