Prologue

6000 years ago...
Legends say the peace and destruction are controlled by two gods. Lightnia, god of light, and darknia, god of darkness. The two controlled the peace and destruction together at the right time, and eventually got married. They have two children, each a hybrid of the gods. Dawnia, god of happiness, and dusknia, god of depression. 7000 years ago darknia started having terrible meltdowns whenever he was in a argument or at a random time. One day...he snapped.
Dawnia wanted to visit her dad. "Hey dad, wanna play cloud ball??" Darknia looked at her like she broke his favorite vase. " dad? What's wrong? Not feeling it today?" Then darknia grabbed her by the neck. " OW DAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but fails. "MOM,DUSKY!!" He grasped her neck tighter. "DAD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Dusknia came to his sister's aid. " HELP ME, HE'S OUT OF CONTROL!!" Dusknia tried to use his dark energy to get his dad to let go, but it was absorbed by him. He then grabs Dusknia by the neck, too. "MOM,MOM!!" The children try to hang on for dear life, but darknia starts absorbing energy from them. "I CAN FINALLY START DESTRUCTION AND DESTROY THE UNIVERSE,STARTING WITH YOU LIGHTS" "honey what's going on-OH MY GOD" lightnia sees that her own husband was absorbing energy from her children. "MOM HELP, HE WANTS TO KILL ALL OF US" lightnia starts charging all light energy. "I thought you've changed 13400 years ago, but apparently, IM WRONG!" She releases all of the light energy into darknia until he poofed. But the remaining darknia energy were transported into a temple on a planet called :(. Lightnia was very afraid that darknia might come back and kill her & her children, so she created two dimensions and hid the children in each dimension. She hid dawnia in 1st dimension, and dusknia in -1st dimension. 6000 years later...the aliens have discovered the temple where darknia lies. They broke the gem in which the energy of darknia has been contained. But before he can escape from the gem they broke, the aliens quickly contain him in a jar. When the aliens were planning their next invasion, they released the energy onto a cannon. Finally, the cannon was used for absorbing powers from some superheroes. And absorbed by a more sinister creature. This year was the year darknia gets his sweet revenge...