Chapter 6

"Mayor moe! Thank god you're still here!" Mr.wolf said as he opened the glass doors to mayor moe's building. "Listen, I have to talk to mr.snake!" "Who, the demigod I kept in the basement?" Asked moe, pointing to where the basement is at. "Yeah,that guy" the two wolves then gone on an elevator that takes them to the basement where mr.snake is at. "Oh my god..." wolf was shocked to see not the mr.snake he knows, a mr.snake that's all red, in a hood, two horned, and in chains around his neck & tail. "Careful, he might get a little HISSY" mr.wolf looked at mayor moe in disapproval. " buddy?" Wolf said as he was going to greet mr.snake. But mr.snake woke up with anger in his eyes. "RAH,WHOS THERE?!" Mr. Snake was trying to get released from the chains. " it's me! Mr.wolf!" Mr.snake calmed down a little. "Oh,it's you, mayor of the psychos" mr.snake turned fully calm now. " no I'm not mayor moe, I'm from another dimension, a dimension before..this happened." Mr.snake growled a little. " what happened?" Mr.snake fully explained. "A dark spirit possessed me..I've killed nearly everyone...even agent fox.." mr.wolf's heart sank. Agent fox? DEAD?! But mr.wolf kept calm "don't worry, I'll help you get that demon outta you" "well that's not what he thinks..." mr.snake nodded. "WHAT?!" Mr.wolf shouted, he looked behind as mayor moe shut the door to the basement and locked it. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! GET ME OUTTA HERE!" Mr.wolf banged on the door as hard as he could, no luck whatsoever. "So,you really are afraid of me huh?!" Mr.snake started levitating a huge chunk of ground on top of him. "No! It's not what you think!" "Too late,mortal.." mr.wolf closed his eyes, then opened to see the ground landed on mr.snake and another snake was on a hoverboard. "Get on if you want to live!" Wolf didn't hesitate and drove away on the hoverboard. "You've nearly killed yourself dude!" Said the snake, but it wasn't like mr.snake, he was actually nicer and sweeter than mr.snake, he was also wearing a lime green hoodie, and he was brown & yellow instead of green. "Oh pardon me! Where are my manners today? I'm Charlie, and as you can see, I'm not like that deadly venomous god you just faced down there. I'm from the 1st dimension! Lemme take you there so you'll be safe!" Mr.wolf felt very comfortable being with Charlie.