No Title Yet (pt2)

Story contains: swearing, abuse, sexual assault, rape mention, self harm

"Well, look who it is," his dad said, holding the whip. "Why are you home early and where is your sister?"

"She forgot to tell you that she's going out with Genie, Alf, Duck and Selly today, and the principal sent an email out as to why we're home early sir," he said as he took his jacket off and put the package of the table.

"Get over here," Kay went over to him and received a slap, which made him yelp. "Don't fucking lie to me,"

"I-I'm not, they said that they sent an email out to our parents sir,"

"Oh, so you still want to lie to me? Clearly you haven't learned your lesson from last time, now bend over the table," he obeyed and he whipped him harder than what he's used to, which made him yelp and scratch the table. "You little shit, you ruined the fucking table,"

"S-sorry sir," he said through tears. He went harder, showing no sign of mercy.

"Now tell. Me. The. Truth," he commanded after a few minutes, letting Kay catch his breath.

"I-I am. E-emails went o-out," he panted, struggling to catch his breath because of the pain of the whip marks.

"You still haven't learned? Guess I need to teach you what happens if you lie to me too many times," he dragged him upstairs, pushed him in his room and locked the door.

"S-sir?"

"Stop stuttering," he commanded as he raked through his wardrobe.

"Apologies. Sir?"

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Punishing you~"

"Eh?!" Kay went to a corner and his dad took out a different, kinkier whip. He grabbed Kay, dragged him over to the bed and pinned him down.

"You better be glad you're not in heat~" he whispered. Kay was about to protest, but then he felt a hand go down his trousers.

"S-stop it! You're my dad, this isn't right!"

"And who's gonna stop me?~" he grinned, slowly taking his sons' clothes off.

After 'that'

"Hmm, not bad for your first time," he shrugged, grabbing his belt and putting it back on. "Need to work on not screaming and begging so loudly though, the neighbours might hear you,"

Kay just sat on the bed, unable to comprehend what just happened, tears falling from his eyes. "Oh stop crying or you'll get the other punishment as well," he stopped crying, but his eyes were still watering. His dad checked his phone and sighed.

"W-what's wrong, sir?"

"They're having a sleepover at the witches' house and saying that they want you there, one of my employees want to talk to me about a extra time off for a family issue, and it turns out you were right about the email, but whats done is done, so I can't do anything about it," he shrugged.

"S-so, can I go sir?"

"Fine, pack your shit and go, and don't tell anyone,"

"Y-yes sir,"

"Good,"

"Can I ask a question sir...?"

"What?"

"What should I do about the marks sir?"

"Change in private, duh,"

"But my clothes have rips in them, so they'll notice sir,"

"Then you figure it out, now get," he gathered his clothes, quickly put them on and ran to his room. He picked up a bag and shoved several pajamas, a hairbrush, deodorant, his phone, toothbrush and toothpaste, his plushie, a change of clothes and hid a razor in his pajamas. His dad came in and he stayed still. "Your sister left some things here, so take them with you,"