Experiment AU (pt1)

Story contains: swearing, mentions of blood

"Ow!"

"Kay, that's a wall," Alf sighed. He went over to Kay, picked him up and held him bridal style while stroking his hair.

"Honestly, I'm glad I can't see, you'd look pretty weird with... however many arms you have,"

"Eight..." he sighed again.

"Yeah, you'd look weird with eight arms, at least it's not legs though," Kay, sensing that Alf's a bit upset, smiled to try and lift his spirit.

"True," he shrugged.

"Hey Alf!" He turned and saw Duck sitting on the edge of his tank.

"Hey Duck, what's up?"

"Nothing much, but why are you carrying Kay?"

"So he don't walk into anything else and harm himself,"

"Makes sense I suppose. You know why I'm pissed off?"

"No, enlighten me,"

"This tank. It's too fucking small for me to swim around in! Like, how come yous can have a whole ton of room, yet I have to have this small-ass tank?!"

"Didn't they say they were gonna make a bigger one?"

"Or I was gonna have the pool, I think they haven't quite decided,"

"Hey! Be grateful you can see!" Kay shouted.

"Then maybe you shouldn't of torn out your fucking eyes, genius!"

"Firstly, I had just had a breakdown, and then I felt even worse after it and a voice told me that if I didn't do that, yous would all die! Secondly, I may be fucking blind, but I'll find you and beat the hell out of you!"

"You're not doing that," Alf sighed as he carried him like a child. "And Duck, stop tormenting him, you're just gonna wind him up and then we'll get gurned at because he won't settle down,"

"Can you guys knock it off? I'm trying to study?" Genie said.

"You can't study for more than 5 minutes without Maxie taking over!" Duck exclaimed. "Let alone you can only see out of Maxies eye!"

"Excuse me for being blind without my glasses! And I can too stu-"

"Lies!" Maxie shouted. "Maxie will not allow it since there is no reason to study!"

"Try to stop me!"

"Are you challenging Maxie?!" The argument went back and forth. Alf sat down and gave Kay a couple of grapes.

"Eat this," he told him.

"...What is that?"

"It's a grape,"

"Eww, no, grapes are awful," he said as he pushed his hand away.

"It won't kill you, but not eating anything will kill you,"

"I don't want it,"

"An apple? An orange? Anything?"

"No,"

"You. Are. Eating. Something," Alf told him, sounding serious.

"How. About. No," Kay said with the same tone as Alf.

"Right, listen here you bitch,"

"Language!" Genie shouted.

"Sorry! Anyways, you are having something whether you want to or not, got it?"