No Title Yet (pt3)

Story contains - mentions of abuse, rape and self harm,

"Huh?" he looked at the other two, who were exchanging glances.

"On your stomach, what was that?" Duck asked.

"U-umm... nothing!" he quickly put his trousers on, packed the rest of his stuff up and went out the door. He went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

"Are you wanting Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Coco Pops or Corn Flakes?" Genie asked him while Selly ate Coco Pops. "Or are you wanting toast or pancakes? Also, Maxie's outside in case you're wondering where she is,"

"I-I'm fine, I'm not much of a breakfast person," he said as the other two came down.

"We need to talk," Alf said to Kay.

"And you couldn't of had the convo in the bathroom, why?"

"He quickly left when we asked him something,"

"Oh? I don't mean to be nosy, but what was it?"

"It's easier to show you," he attempted to grab Kay, but he avoided it and nearly managed to get out the door, but Duck accidentally grabbed his tail in an attempt to grab him, which made him yelp and whimper.

"Fudge, sorry," Duck apologised, rubbing his head. Alf came over and grabbed Kay from behind.

"Let me see," he sighed.

"NO!" Kay shouted as he kept trying to escape his grasp. The others watched for a few moments before glancing at each other and smirking and Duck 'accidentally' nudged Alf, making him and Kay fall, resulting in them falling into a certain position.

"Oops," he said sarcastically.

"Duck, why?" Alf asked as he got up.

"Brother, we know you like him, you're just too scared to admit it," Selly teased.

"And I know you like Duck, yet you don't see me making you two go in those sort of positions, do you?" he sighed.

"Wait what?" Duck said, sounding and looking surprised.

"Um... Kay?" Genie asked uncertainly. They looked at him and saw him sweating a lot with his hands on his head. Alf bent down and saw him mouthing 'stop' over and over before he started saying it out loud. Alf put him upright and kept trying look Kay in the eyes, but he kept them tightly shut.

"Should we get Charlotte?" Selly whispered to Duck. In response, he nodded and they left. Kay gripped his hair tighter and his eyes shot open, looking terrified.

"Kay, are you alright?" Alf asked softly, setting a hand on his shoulders.

"Get off of me..." he muttered.

"Pardon?" he leaned in closer.

"I said..." he said louder, tears still falling. "GET OFF OF ME!!" he shouted and threw a punch at Alf, which he just managed to dodge. They looked at Kay, who looked scared at his hands, then looked at them and ran off, before he was caught by Charlotte, who picked him up and he hugged her, still crying hysterically.

"Someone want to explain?" she asked in her usual soft tone with a hint of concern, while Maxie stood beside her, trying to comfort Kay.

"After they left, he began to look terrified, Alf put his hand on his shoulder and asked if he was alright, he muttered something, Alf asked him to say it again so he could hear-" Genie started to say.

"No, I thought I just misheard him,"

"Apologies, after that, Kay shouted 'get off of me', threw a punch which Alf just missed, looked scared and then ran off until you caught him,"