Yandere! AU

Story contains: swearing, death (murder), kidnapping
Also, Happy Valentines Day

"Kay!" Alf ran over and helped him up. "Are you alright!?"

"Alf, I'm fine, just a fall..." Kay shrugged after he quickly regained consciousness and looked around for a minute or two.

"Yeah. DOWN A FUCKING MOUNTAIN!"

"Ok...? You're point is...? And keep it down, yelling hurts my ears..." he whined.

"Whatever, just hold still," he took out a first aid kit and started to cover some of the wounds he obtained. "Just be thankful that the mountain didn't have any sharp rocks,"

"Yeah yeah," he slowly said. "You're way too protective of me~" He tried to stand up, fell over, and covered his head. "I don't like this light..."

"Come on, I'm taking you somewhere safer," he picked Kay up, who was mumbling about some random things, and carried him up to his house.

"You know Alf... You really need to loosen up... You're too tense..." He mumbled. They arrived at Alfs house, and he set Kay down on the couch and shut the blinds and curtains.

"Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you have a concussion," he shook his head. "But hold still, this might hurt a bit," he started to quickly clean Kays wounds in case he ended up throwing up, and so he can rest.

After a while, Alf put the kit away, and sat beside Kay. "How do you feel?"

"Sore head, slightly blurry vision and some sore parts of my body, but I'll be fine. Or, long story short, drunk and hungover at the same time..." he awkwardly laughed. Alf smiled and lay down beside him.

"Might be best if you stay here for the night, you know, so I can check on you and make sure you don't get any other injuries and whatnot, if you want,"

"Aww, you're adorable when you act like that~" He smiled. He cuddled with Alf, who let him rest on top of him. "I love you~" He mumbled as he fell asleep.

"Aww, I love you too," Alf smiled while stroking Kays hair. "I'm gonna protect you at all costs," he whispered once he was certain he was asleep. "And I mean, at all costs..."

Next Day

Alf woke up and looked at Kay, who was curled up. He got up slowly, making sure not to wake Kay up, un-curled him slowly, and checked his body. He didn't show any signs of undiscovered wounds, some parts looked a bit redder than yesterday, and he had some bruises. "Time to add some ice," he went into his kitchen, put a few drinks, cereal, and breakfast bars on a tray, grabbed an ice pack and took all of it through.

"Alf's becoming a school nurse," Kay giggled.

"Oh, you're up,"

"Yeah, couldn't get back to sleep after I realised you left, I kinda felt... lonely..."

"Aww," he smiled as he set the tray and ice pack down on his coffee table. "Did you really feel that lonely?"

"Yeah..."

"It's alright," he kissed his nose and smiled. "But what did you mean by 'becoming a school nurse'?"

"Oh, where I'm from, if you injure yourself in any way, the school nurse will give you either an ice pack, or a wet paper towel,"

"Lovely. Now, just hold the ice pack on the bruises, I'll go see if I have any surgical spirit to clean the wounds properly,"

"Okay," he smiled. Alf left and came back with the surgical spirit.