No Title Yet (pt6)

Story contains: blood mention, abuse mention, couple of swears, implied GB/rape

Alf groaned and slowly woke up, moving his head slightly since it still hurt. "God have mercy on me..." he groaned. He lifted his head up and looked around: he was in a dark room with no lights or windows, and it felt familiar to him. He tried to move his arms but they wouldn't budge. He looked behind him saw that he was tied up. He looked beside him and noticed Kay, who was just starting to become conscious again. "Kay? Are you alright? Are you hurt or injured?"

"My head hurts... and everything's kinda blurry..." he whined. Alf looked at him and noticed his contact was removed.

"You might have a concussion sweetheart, but someone took out your contact,"

"Lovely... anyways, where even are we?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but it looks familiar,"

"Well well well, looks like you two finally woke up," a voice said to them. The figure came into view and Alf saw that he was wearing a prison uniform.

"Kindly shut up," Kay groaned. "Your voice isn't helping this sore head,"

"Yeah, I do apologise for that, that was unintentional, we just wanted to knock you two out,"

"But why?" Alf asked.

"Because the boss said so... well, he only wanted one of yous, but no good leaving any witnesses," the guy shrugged.

"Wait, what does your boss look like?"

"Umm... tall, blue eyes, white and pink hair, lives here-"

"I swear to god! Shut up!" Kay shouted.

"Sorry! I'll just go get him," the guy left and Alf looked at Kay.

"Kay, I think we're back in the basement..."

"How wonderful..." he groaned.

"But it looks emptier than last time. The table and cupboards aren't here,"

"Wait..."

"What is it?"

"Why would dad bring people here?" He turned to Alf and they exchanged a look.

"Now that you mention it, that doesn't make sense, he hates people, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, that's why no one but family came in the house,"

"I might have an idea of what it could be,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, seeing as they all escaped together, he could've made them a promise to help catch you,"

"I suppose that makes sense," just then, they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "That's definitely dads footsteps," he muttered. The steps became louder and louder until it stopped.

"You really thought you could escape me, hmm?~" He approached his child and lifted his chin so they made eye contact.

"Next time something like this happens and get one of your buddies to knock us out, can you make sure we can still see and we don't have a sore head? 'Cause my head's killing me and everything's a bit blurry," he told him.

"I do apologise for that, sweetheart~" he kissed his son, and Alf looked repulsed, unlike Kay who looked like he was about to vomit.

"I don't know what lip balm you used, but it tastes revolting,"

"Get used to it, whore~" his father grinned.

"I an not a whore!" He shouted at him.

"Now now, you don't wanna start acting like a brat now~"