Warning

⚘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I biked to Star Court excitedly counting down the miles I had left until I reached the parking lot. I reached the mall and locked my bike onto the stand, and walked to the gate.

I eyed my oh so awkward friend group standing together waiting for my arrival. I waved, throwing my palm upwards; signaling that I had seen them standing embarrassingly close together, due to the crowded area.

"Hey dipshits!" I shouted a foot away from them. Once I reached their place of loitering they all greeted me and we headed off to the movie theatre.

We bought our drinks and popcorn and headed to our screening room. I noticed Mike yawning and he was about to place his arm around me. "I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered.

I left the theatre and searched for the bathroom, but I failed miserably as I was locked into a dark and insanely small closet.

It was so dark I couldn't see my shoes, but not dark enough that I could see Billy, or who I thought to be Billy.

"Hello, Four...I see you've figured out my little game." He tempted. "Look, I don't know who or what I'm talking to, but I don't care and I don't like it. Just let me go." I breathed.

"It's not supposed to be that easy though? Aren't you supposed to want something so bad, that you have to suffer for it?" He whispered inching dangerously close to me.

I kept backing away into the wall and once there was no room left to move he became impossibly close to me. I could feel whatever possessed Billy breathe onto my neck.

Billy grabbed my neck and hoisted me upwards against the wall. "Take this as a warning, tell your friends, you'll all die. Shut up about it, you'll die but they live. Okay, pumpkin?" He ordered as I tried to fight for any breathe.

He instantly dropped me onto the floor and made his escape. I was left in the janitor's closet, confused whether to cry for help or to go home and just cry.

I left the mall and biked home, I knew the gang were meeting once again tomorrow to go to the carnival, but I needed to leave.

I needed to formulate a plan on how to catch the Mind Flayer, and get him out of Billy.

𓆐𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑃

I applied a bit of foundation on my neck as a purple tint took over in the morning. I got ready for the day and biked to Mike's house, letting myself in.

I ran upstairs to Mike's room. "Hey, what happened? Why'd you just leave last night?" Mike asked.

"Oh well, I'm good too. How was your day Mike?" I rebuked, in attempt to avoid the sudden interrogation. "I'm sorry, but seriously, where were you?" Mike pressed.

"I was—I felt sick and I had to go home." I hastily lied. "Oh yeah? When do you ever get sick?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I might have powers, but I'm still human, Mike." I defended. "Alright fine, just don't ditch on the carnival tonight, it's supposed to be the best one of the year." He exclaimed.

"Yeah, considering this freakish town has so many unnecessary occasions, but sure." I sighed. "What's on your mind? Tell me, I can feel it." Mike whispered.

"Nothing, I'm okay." I smiled. "N/n." He added.

"Y'know what? I'm gonna' go get ready for the carnival tonight. See ya'!" I said and quickly made my exit. "Wait! Wa—" I heard Mike say but I wasted no time in using my powers and going through his house out to my bike.

I went back to my normal form and got onto my bike, biking away.

I decided upon visiting Max. To get a closer look upon Billy and his surroundings, or rather, the Mind Flayer.

I rang their house's doorbell, to which a very confused Max opened the door. "Hey, Y/n. Something wrong?" She asked awkwardly.

"Nope, just wondering, is it okay if I have dinner here tonight?" I asked, inviting myself in.

"Well, come in. I guess it's alright." She shrugged. "You wouldn't happen to know where Billy is, no?" I asked.

"Haven't seen him since summer started, probably out sleeping with a bunch of chicks." She gagged.

"Oh, interesting. Not at the mall? Or the pool?" I asked. "Maybe the pool, since he's the new lifeguard." She added. "You're being weird, more than usual. Anything up?" She dared.

"Nope." I replied, popping the "P". "Do you have a bathroom I could use?" I asked. "No, we shit in the sink." Max rolled her eyes.

"Just tell me!" I whined. "Down the hall, to your right. I'll be in my room." She informed.

I wasn't actually planning on going to the bathroom. I wanted to go to Billy's room to investigate and see if the Mind Flayer left anything interesting for me to check out.

I started rummaging through his things, looking for a vital clue. But I couldn't find anything. "What the hell are you doing?" Max exclaimed.

"I...Got lost?" I shrugged, unsure of my answer. "I know what this is about." She jeered. "You do!?" I asked, relieved that I wouldn't be going through all of this alone.

"You like Billy." She smirked. "What!? No! Ew, no! Are you hearing yourself!? Besides he's way too old for me." I gagged.

"Oh. Then why the hell are you going through my brother's things?" She asked, eyebrows knitted together.

"Okay, shit. Call the gang. I need to tell you all something, something I shouldn't even think about telling you all." I breathed.

Max called the gang over and I paced back and forth in front of them, trying to find a way to say any of this.

"What the hell is going on? Y/n you're scaring the shit out of us." Lucas exclaimed, breaking me out of my trance.

"Okay, I need you all to listen to me. We've all seen and gone through crazy, but this is a but crazier than our usual crazy, get me? Max, I know you shot me down before, but Billy...He's the host, to the Mind Flayer." I explained.

"How would you know?" Max asked, arms crossed.

"Because when we went to watch that movie, and I left for the bathroom...He threatened me." I smudged the makeup on my neck to prove it. "See? Now why would a random person just choke me for the fun of it?" I added.

"She's right." Will confirmed. "I felt him, when we first went to the movies, then when we passed by the farm on our way up to that hill, and a couple hours ago."

"But it's crucial that you all need to pretend as if you don't know shit, because if he knows I told you, he's gonna' kill us all." I breathed, uneasily.

-

I'm sorry if my writing's bad but the writer's block I have for this story is literally beyond that.

I'm ending this fic in 5 or 6 chapters, i'm sorry but the fast beginning of mike and y/n's relationship make it hard to progress the storyline, everything feels pointless :/