Misfits

Four's POV

Your outfit^^I sat with El the whole day at school, and told her that I was a test subject

Your outfit^^
I sat with El the whole day at school, and told her that I was a test subject. She asked me if "papa" is still alive, I said: "Who's Papa?" She replied: "Dr. Brenner."

I told her that he is alive, he really is alive. "Wh-what??" She stammered, We needed to find him sooner or later. I asked: "can you find him?" She nodded her head and so we began.

She was very afraid and hesitant at first, but I told her I would be at her side the whole time, we found him; he lived in Brooklyn, New York.

Me and El planned out our journey at school, and agreed to go straight after school. We went from bus to bus, and didn't stop until we arrived.

She told me she saw a brick apartment with a black front door and an upper black window, luckily that apartment was right in front of us. We knocked the door as we saw Brenner with a look of shock across his face.

El shoved him into the nearest wall inside the apartment and I used my powers to trick him, I appeared behind him and kicked his back, he then fell to the floor.

I kept on kicking him, I released my insanity on him, he killed me. He made me go insane, this was all his fault, I will kill him, I don't care, I don't mind going into an asylum again; I've already been there anyways.

As El chocked him, she hesitated as I predicted so I kept kicking, punching, Hitting. I soon grabbed an umbrella and started pinning him down to the floor and I told El: "do it now, or its gonna get bloody real quick."

She. Didn't. Do. It. I had to, I stabbed him in the stomach with all my power. I fell to the floor as she came to hug me, and helped me comprehend what I just did and what happened.

I cried tears that burned as they ran down my face, I couldn't show myself to anyone after this shit, especially Mike. I'm insane, I'm a misfit.

As we exited the apartment, El said: "You can be with Mike if you want, I don't care anymore y/n. I just wanna be relieved and happy from this fucked up world." I said: "thanks for that, but you know they'll never stop hunting us down." We both chuckled and smiled at each other.

But, I also told her: "I can't be with Mike if he knew I killed Brenner; violently, he would never want to be with me." El laughed and I said: "What? I'm serious!" She told me: "you have no idea how many people I've killed in front of him Y/n."

"Its who we are y/n, we're psychos, misfits. These tattooed numbers on us mark our insanity." she said as she had a devious smirk across her face, I gave her the same face and said: "you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Rob the grocery store?" She asked. "Yeah." I used my powers as I opened the door, the employee couldn't see anything, he was scoping around the store.

I quickly grabbed 2 boxes of eggos, a gallon of chocolate milk, and a candy bar. He was balled up, why you ask? El broke the glass windows with her powers as I knocked him out and we ran to the nearest park.

We ate our food and drank our chocolate milk, I said: "y'know this is the life, no boys, adults. Just us." "Tell me about it." she retorted.

"Lets stay here for a bit." I said, she asked: "how long?" "Does a day sound good?" I asked, she agreed, we headed to a house; a big one, El threatened to kill the Man in it if he didn't leave.

And I said: "if you don't leave right now or you call the police, consider your throat slit." The man said: "Am I supposed to be afraid?" El was already looking around at where we would sleep I asked: "you wanna test that?" I used my powers, and I came from behind him as I held his throat from the back till there was no air left, but I released my grip and he ran out of the house like there was a tiger chasing him.

I sat down at the couch, El next to me we were re-watching E.T. its our favorite movie, we felt sleepy so we went to the bedroom, she insisted to take the floor. But I said: "no, you need to rest well." She finally accepted to sleep on the bed.

Time Skip>>> morning
We went back to the bus stop and made our way back to Hawkins, I went back to Mike's as El went back to Hopper's. We knew we would be in so much trouble, but we had each other.

I knocked the door, when Mike answered I smashed my lips into his, not caring if he would reject me. He then pinned me against the wall, and started kissing me roughly.

When we pulled away for air, he noticed the blood on my shirt. He said: "Holy shit, y/n! Did something happen!? Are you ok?" I said: "I'm fine, I'm okay but Brenner isn't." He said: "wait- no...did you?" "Yeah I killed him, with El in New York." I chuckled.

He asked me: "whats so funny y/n? You could've died, I don't want that for you." I said: "silly Mike, you don't know what people like me do, some actually do stuff thats worse." And I went inside, down to the basement.

Mike's POV
I'll admit, I was kinda intimidated by y/n. She said people like her, I'm very worried that something will mentally scar her for life. She killed a man, she could've possibly killed more when she was in New York.

Four's POV
it was morning yeah, but I didn't feel like going out today, so I just took a shower and wore pjs, I called Mike to come downstairs.

And as soon as he did, I smashed my lips onto his soft ones, after we disconnected I said: "Mike, you bring out the best in me." He said:
"y/n, you make me smile, when I see you happy."

"what are we?" I asked, "whatever you want us to be, babe." "can we be...y'know boyfriend and girlfriend?" Mike said: "Gladly." As he gave me a peck on my forehead and cuddled me in the basement couch.